Is it possible to output text on multiple lines in an OBJ_TEXT object? - page 8

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Andrey, here are Peter's explanations and fxseber's code. In my opinion explanations are much more useful than ready-made code. Maybe I am the only idiot who does not understand other people's code, but I am not the only one who does not understand fxseber`a code. I tried to understand his code a couple of times but it's not for me. As a result, I don't try to understand it anymore, and stupidly using it as it is isn't for me.

Note that using ResourceSave to save the resource to disk is appropriate ONLY for images. This function remakes the resource data and once extracted, the content is different. This function is only sharpened to save image resources, and distorts any other data. Verified by my personal experience. So, if a data resource needs to be saved to disk and that data is NOT pixel colour values, write the data to a normal file.

Alexey Viktorov:

Andrey, see Peter`a explanations and fxseber`a code. I think the explanations are much more useful than ready-made code. Maybe I'm the only idiot who can't understand other people's code, but I'm not the only one who can't understand fxseber's code. I tried to understand his code a couple of times but it's not for me. As a result, I don't try to understand it anymore, and stupidly using it as it is isn't for me.

Then really advice or a tip is more useful than ready-made [not simple] code.

Although, in this case I would just use ready and tested.