I want to learn the programming language for the MT5 terminal. Where do I start as a beginner ? - page 9

Сергей Таболин:

What exactly is stressful about this issue:

?????????????????

As the translators say - context is important to understand the meaning of the text. The context in this case is that at first there was a TC thread (deleted I think) with "trader girl", "trader husband" etc.

What's the big deal? A girl showed up, she gave us a reason to hang out, we hung out. Who lost what?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

As the interpreters say - context is important to understand the meaning of the text. The context in this case is that initially there was a TC thread (deleted sort of) with "trader girl", "trader husband" etc.

Just don't look for pitfalls.

A specific question has been asked. You have to answer it.

Otherwise one might argue that this is an English agent sent to subvert.

Let us, gentlemen comrades, either answer specific questions or answer nothing.

Сергей Таболин:

Just don't look for pitfalls.

A specific question has been asked. It should be answered.

Otherwise you could go so far as to say that he is an English agent sent to subvert us.

Let us, gentlemen comrades, either answer concrete questions, or do not answer anything.

My answer is concrete, yours is demagogic (no one has written about agents before you).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

My answer is concrete, yours is demagogic (no one has written about agents before you).

Where is the specificity in your answer? Where do you need to start learning MQL5?

And yes, no one wrote about agents, I did, because you and others like you are starting to muddy the waters and that's the conclusion you are pushing the other panellists to.

Once again:

Where do you need to start learning MQL5?

If you don't have an answer to that question, don't start your own bullshit!

Сергей Таболин:

Where is the specificity in your answer? Where do you need to start learning MQL5?

And yes, no one wrote about agents, I wrote that because you and others like you are starting to muddy the waters and that is the conclusion you are pushing the other participants in the discussion to.

Once again:

Where do you need to start learning MQL5?

If you don't have an answer to that question - don't start a flood here!

I answered the starter's question to his question (taking into account all the information he provided earlier). If he wasn't satisfied with it, he would have reported it himself, without your help.

You're not the moderator here, so stop with the lecturing.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What's the big deal? A girl showed up - she gave an excuse to hang out, we hung out. Who lost what?

Lost on naive young people for whom the gender of the person to whom they are responding is of strong importance.

Ilya Malev:

Lost on naive young people for whom the gender of the person to whom they are responding is of strong importance.

I am wildly sorry, but your exact statement is stupid and not based on anything. Just blurted out the first thing that came into my head....

By the way, the moderator seems to have shown up... Selectively, though... )))

Сергей Таболин:

Just blurted out the first thing that popped into my head....

It's noticeable...