I want to learn the programming language for the MT5 terminal. Where do I start as a beginner ? - page 5

Anastasia Vasilenko:
what is a broom?

It's to send to the bathhouse ))))

Ihor Herasko said it right, you should read Sergei Kovalev's tutorial https://book.mql4.com/ru, it's easy and fast to read due to its small volume and lack of water. Yes, it is a little bit outdated, but it will give you an idea of the basic constructions (loops, conditions, functions, etc.). Well with the resulting outline into the fray. Then you may read something from C++ if you want, if development in this direction will interest you. In the meantime, don't bother with all sorts of OOP, classes and the like.
Учебник по MQL4
Учебник по MQL4
  • book.mql4.com
В настоящее время персональный компьютер стал незаменимым помощником в жизни каждого человека. Благодаря развитию Интернета и увеличению мощности современных компьютеров открылись новые возможности во многих областях деятельности. Ещё десять лет назад торговля на финансовых рынках была доступна только банкам и узкому кругу специалистов. Сегодня...

pavlick_:
Ihor Herasko is right, you should read Sergei Kovalev's textbook https://book.mql4.com/ru, it's quick and easy to understand because of its modest volume and lack of water. Yes, it is a little bit outdated, but it will give you an idea of the basic constructions (loops, conditions, functions, etc.). Well with the resulting outline into the fray. Then you may read something from C++ if you want, if development in this direction will interest you. In the meantime, don't bother with all sorts of OOP, classes and the like.

It is not convenient to learn from Kovalev's textbook from scratch, as it is outdated. You start to do some exercises and they don't compile. And simply reading, without practice, makes it harder to remember things.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

It is impossible to formalise an algorithm adequately without:
(2) 1) knowledge of the basic toolkit of the platform
(2) good knowledge of the logic.
so there is no way to do it without learning the language.

(1) You will have to read one textbook anyway to start on the way of becoming a programmer.)
And further on it is not obligatory.

(1) Why: "Isn't computer science not taught at all in school now?" If not, a textbook on general programming principles and elementary algorithms should indeed be studied.

(2) To get the concepts on basic platform tools, just watch a video.

In general, the language is easy, why are you intimidating the girl?

Aleksey Ivanov:

And, in fact, the language is easy, why are you intimidating the girl?

It seems so because you know it. Try your neighbour, or at least your wife, and you'll be in for a surprise.)

Nikolay Khrushchev:

It seems so because you know him. Try your neighbour, or at least your wife, and there will be a surprise.)

The surprise will be when the wife wants to teach him how to bake, he's not interested, so it won't work.

The important factor here is desire.

P.S. In my school days we had such a thing as a CPC (Training and Production Complex). So we were friends from the first class, when we came to that UPC we were given papers, he chose informatics and I chose medicine. As the result he persuaded me to go into informatics because it was so cool.

I sat there for about 2 or 3 classes and almost died of boredom, some zeros and ones - nonsense in short, this programming.

I switched to the medical group because I liked it and he liked programming. So, "You can't force yourself." :)

If you want to learn - he will learn, and who is forced, then the result will not be.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

It seems that way because you know him. Try teaching your neighbour, or at least your wife, and there will be a surprise.)

Neighbours are drunkards, you can't teach them anything, not even human behaviour. :)

But a girl with an inquisitive mind and a thirst for knowledge is quite another matter.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Whoever wants to learn will learn, and whoever is forced to learn will not get any results.

And to learn Russian, you don't have to learn Old Slavonic first!

To use the standard library classes, you don't even need to know what classes are.

An example of what to open a position needs to be written.

#include <Trade.mqh>
Trade tr;

tr.PositionOpen(Lot);

You can learn everything from the help. That's exactly how I learned mql3, then mql4 and mql5. Through examples and help.

All you need is a will!

Dmitiry Ananiev:

To use the standard library classes, you don't even need to know what classes are.

An example of what to open a position needs to be written.

You can learn everything from the help. That's exactly how I learned mql3, then mql4 and mql5. Through examples and help.

All you need is a will!

it's better this way

#include <Trade.mqh>
Trade tr;

tr.Buy(Lot);
6 more parameters must be entered in PositionOpen.