I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 23

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm a games person... so I don't even know why 500 gig is going to be empty

That's what I thought too and I don't really gamble either. But 240 gigs of the old ssd got clogged up with programs and constantly ran out of space.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't like that I have to take the service to upgrade the bios before installation, even though the board is 2 or even 3 times cheaper than those... In this one you can stick a 3900 CPU and memory frequency up to 4200

Now you can upgrade the bios from any flash drive.
I also updated my bios the other day. (could not put windows on the usb 3.0) downloaded the file from the official website to a flash drive. 5 minutes and it's done.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I've already put ssd's everywhere.
It's fire.
Even my mother-in-law's 12-year-old laptop.
The old laptop is flying now.

But I used to only store my system on the SSD. Now I store games and terminals too.
It's a completely different speed.

Even the top of the line HDd re wd gives speeds of 100 , and cd's usually 300-500

yeah, i have an sdhi in my laptop too

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Nowadays the bios can be updated from any flash drive.
I updated my bios the other day too (couldn't get windows on the usb 3.0) I downloaded the file to a flash drive from the off site. 5 minutes and it's done.

So I understand that in this board can be cooler and overclock and somehow want to unite the chip which is designed for the CPU, write that may be a loss of performance on the old

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I understand that this board can be cooler and overclocked, and somehow I want to use a chip which is designed for this processor, they say that there may be a loss of performance on older ones

You'd better take RAM from one batch at once.
Otherwise there may be problems.
If you take now 16, and then buy more, it may not stand.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

It is best to get the RAM from one batch at a time.
Otherwise there may be problems later on.
If you take 16 now, and then buy more, it might not fit.

And yes? I wanted to get a faster CPU and more RAM in case it's not enough n years later. For coding and home applications this configuration is already redundant, in my opinion.

On my ultrabook I have 2 cores and 8 RAM - enough for everything, even for laptop dip-lerning. I haven't seen more than 4 gigs of RAM used

I will think about the ssd, maybe really get a bigger one at once

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I wanted to get a faster CPU and more RAM in case that's not enough for n years to come. For coding and home applications this configuration is already redundant, in my opinion.

On my ultrabook I have 2 cores and 8 RAM - enough for everything, even for laptop dip-lerning. I have never seen more than 4 gigs of RAM used.

There may be a situation where the RAM conflicts with the one you already have. Sometimes it helps to just move it to another slot. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass.
I think that the motherboard is replaced along with the CPU. It's like a consumable item.

I used to buy everything in pieces too. And I used to upgrade all the time. But nowadays processors are always needing a new slot.
I put myself an i7 6700 and bought a powerful motherboard. Now I want an 8700 and I need a new mother....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

There may be a situation where the RAM conflicts with an existing RAM. Sometimes it helps to just move it to a different slot. Other times it is a pain in the ass.
In my opinion, the motherboard should be replaced together with the CPU. It's like a consumable item.

I used to buy everything in pieces too. And I used to upgrade all the time. But nowadays processors are always needing new slots.
I got myself an i7 6700, bought a powerful motherboard. Now I want an 8700 and I need a new mother....

Maybe for 5 years, then give it to someone ... my laptop is 2 times more expensive, but the performance is probably 5-10 times lower ))

the CPU is fiery

yes, a little imbalance because the mother is expensive compared to the other components, but let the new chip be, what

it turns out that the 2nd generation raizen does not reveal the graphics card completely, this just opens. i.e. the balance is more or less

and in this motherboard PCI or 4 or what, I forget... in short the new, I do not know the card can open more.

ZS no, the card is on the 3rd PCI express... whatever

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Maybe for 5 years, then give it to someone. My laptop is twice the price, but the performance is probably 5-10 times lower ))

CPU is fiery

yes, a little imbalance because the mother is expensive compared to the other components, but let the new chip be, che

it turns out that the 2nd generation raizen does not reveal the graphics card completely, this just opens. i.e. the balance is more or less

and this motherboard has a PCI or 4 or something, I forget... a new one, I don't know if the card will open up more

Will the card fit in the case?
I had to change the case because of the 1070.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Will the card fit in the case?
I had to change my case because of the 1070.

Yeah, the 1080 fit.