I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 21

Honestly, the developers don't really care about the users here.

or they're being a real pain in the ass.

which in either case makes them not the most attractive.

the question of where to innovate should be divided by at least 2 more votes

Because it is necessary to make balanced algorithms, the speed of which does not depend on changes in parameters, then there will not be hovering agents

How do you think genetics should work without waiting for all previous results to make a trait selection based on them, for a new generation?

Fast235:

Processor on offer - 15700

board - 7900

16gb memory - 7000 + radiators 450r

cooler for them is expensive even for China - 4000 with shipping

the rest is all its own left

35р

16 gigabytes is very little, even for optimization - in any case, I'm now sometimes not enough, so I've already switched to 24 for 8 cores and then, considering it little - I need a minimum of 32 for raizen - 2 per thread.

And a cooler is just awful - I can't imagine what you've ordered there for such money, the heat dissipation is not so high!

Vladimir Pastushak:

Look at the picture.

Is this genetics? If so, it's logical behaviour - until all individuals from the current generation are counted, no new jobs will be born.

I don't use genetics - I'd rather over-optimize a couple of times with fewer parameters than trust genetics. Anyway, in my EAs there are 3-5 parameters for signal generation, and the rest filters and follow-up and optimization by groups give better effect on speed and accuracy. Genetics is relevant for market when you don't understand what you bought there :)

https://hyperpc.ru/special/silent/hyperpc-silent-800/config-1218379
Конфигуратор HYPERPC SILENT 800
Конфигуратор HYPERPC SILENT 800
  • hyperpc.ru
Невероятно производительный ПК для своего класса! Корпус be quite! Silent Base 800 обеспечивает идеальный баланс между охлаждением столь мощной системы и шумоподавлением. Характеристики и конфигурация компьютера HYPERPC SILENT 800.

I think I've found what to take, but here's where to place.... but this is probably the cheapest option for optimisation.

SURANIKI:
https://hyperpc.ru/special/silent/hyperpc-silent-800/config-1218379

Unjustifiably expensive for their 'brand'

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

16 gigabytes is very low, even for optimization - at least for me now sometimes not enough, so I've already switched to 24 for 8 cores and even then, considering it low - I need at least 32 for raizen - 2 per thread.

And a cooler is just awful - I can't imagine what you've ordered there for such money, the heat dissipation is not so high!

it probably depends on the robot. I had 8 threads and 8gb was good enough.

the cooler is not cheap, i've decided to get the best one out of smallest ones, only later i could change the propeller, Ryzen 2700 standard TDP is only 65w, but once overclocked it easily draws 150w

Picked myself up a counting machine from an avito - all B.W. (probably apart from the mother), but I'm not picky.

In Cinebench r15 the build scores just over 2000.

It seems to be the optimal build for computing in terms of price/performance ratio right now, especially if you need to work not only with agents, but specifically do the calculations on a single computer, which was important for me.

On ali the Chinese offer a similar build, all bundled up for a reasonable price - around 28000 roubles, the only downside is 2 memory channels per processor (only 4 per board), instead of 4 (only 8).

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Because you have to make balanced algorithms that don't depend on parameter changes, then you won't have hovering agents

Explain.