I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 16

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
When will the tests be?

What to test?

Vladimir Pastushak:

What to test ?

Performance :) You bought it for a purpose - compare it with an old exhibit :)

Vladimir Pastushak:

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX processor

Thermaltake Touchpower DPS G PS-TPG-1200DPCPEU-P 1200W ATX power supply

CA-1C6-00M1WN-03 Black ATX case Thermaltake Core V51 TG without PSU

32Gb (2x16Gb) PC4-24000 3000MHz DDR4 DIMM CL15 Kingston HX430C15PB3K2/32 RAM

Cooling unit NZXT RL-KRX62-02 280mm

Gigabyte X399 AORUS XTREME motherboard

500Gb SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series (MZ-V7S500BW)

What speeds does the memory run at? I see that they have saved money on it, and for AMD it is very important, it needs to run from 3200 CL14 with the highest speed up to these parameters.

Fast235:

at what frequency did the memory start? I see that they have spared on it, and for AMD it is very important, it is necessary to keep it from 3200 CL14 exactly to these parameters the biggest increment goes

Memory at 3000 ...

Generally stone keeps 2900 frequency of RAM ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

Memory at 3000 ...

Generally speaking, the stone holds a 2900 RAM frequency...

that doesn't stop it from going up to 3777

this model is on Hynix cells, you can set the frequency 3200 cl16 no more can be squeezed out of it

you asked for advice and you didn't listen)

I don't know about this application, but in gaming tests at 3000 CL16, if you get 50 fps, with 3200 CL14 at around 60 fps, it's a significant boost

60 is an exaggeration, but 55 for sure

The most interesting thing is the speed in comparison with the previous PC! In tester mode (single thread) and in optimization mode (multithreading), at least on those robots which you use for yourself.
And the configuration of the old PC for comparison. At least in general terms, to be able to get an idea of what gains are coming from which hardware.

Maxim Romanov:
The most interesting thing is the speed compared to the previous pc! In tester mode (single thread) and in optimization mode (multithreading), at least on those robots which you use for yourself.
And the configuration of the old PC for comparison. To be able to at least roughly orient, what kind of gain is coming from which hardware.

I need a code.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Need a code.

You tested it on your EA, just compare it, at least that way.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Need the code.

Can you run the code(?) on R - I really need to know if it's worth buying such a machine.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Can you run the code(?) on R - I really need to understand if I should buy such a machine.

I can if you give me instructions on how to run such code...