I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 7

Fast528:

they say first for the zatripper those, then for the ryzen, ryzen are expected in summer, now is the AMD conference will be on the news the other day saw, there should be details and features of the new processors, myself waiting for Zen2, these xeons already sick of, turtles in the single thread +ddr3)

Thanks, I'll have a look too, I'll find it

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Thanks, I'll have a look too, I'll find it

At GDC 2019, March 18-22 in San Francisco, representatives from Advanced Micro Devices will share new details about the Zen 2 microarchitecture, the basis of the upcoming Ryzen and EPYC processors

In a month's time only.

FXEU:

it's ancient junk for that price $850, I don't sell it for more than $500... and a harddrive...

it depends on your budget...

if it's under $500

For example:

MSI Gaming MB - $80

Ryzen 1700 - $200,

Kingston 8gb 3200 - $80

ssd m.2 nvme pci-e 3.0x4 Samsung 970 Evo 250gb - $80

case+DVD+psu 500-600w Chieftec $50-60

Threadripper of course is more efficient but the motherboard is a lot more expensive. You get 4 channels of RAM instead of 2 and the m.2 nvme 3500mb/s read/write.

:), I outlined the concept, rather than offer to buy this particular iron, before my post was in the topical discussion about the PC, the author has offered to consider buying a specialized equipment. At the expense of junk not junk, this definition is usually given to consumer PCs, and the server hardware approach in terms of application to the current task, yes it is junk for gaming, junk for mining, but the task does not end there. The author of this thread should understand that if the task will be for example a condition of 7/24 then you definitely need to think about serious hardware.

Somehow, once again, I did not consider the specific specification as a candidate for purchase (I poked at the first link in the search engine).

Fast528:

At GDC 2019, March 18-22 in San Francisco, representatives from Advanced Micro Devices will share new details about the Zen 2 microarchitecture, the basis of the upcoming Ryzen and EPYC processors

in a month

Yeah, got it, I mean, I'll find it later.

InMQL5 Cloud Network there is an agent PR parameter, if the developers would share the summary data, I think the issue of CPU selection would be much easier to solve.
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Большую часть времени современные компьютеры простаивают и не используют всех возможностей процессора. Мы предлагаем задействовать их с пользой. Вы можете сдавать мощности вашего компьютера другим участникам нашей сети для выполнения разнообразных...

GRS:
InMQL5 Cloud Network there is an agent PR parameter, if the developers shared the aggregate data, I think the issue of CPU selection would be solved much easier.

This is the best option, a list of processors with an average PR. But this topic has already been raised, then it would be easy to calculate the optimal iron

you can ask our favourite fxsaber to write elementary loops in functions, back and forth converters, filling arrays of all masses, etc.,

it's also a quick way to check if something has changed since the beta update

will get a tester, wanted to make myself and then offered as a tester, but thought I would be ridiculed and then make a normal, let them do it immediately)

I wanted to make a tester for myself and then offer it, but I thought I would be ridiculed and then make a normal one, let them do it immediately.

Maxim Romanov:

This is the best option, a list of processors with an average PR. But this topic has already been raised, then you can easily calculate the optimum iron

As far as I remember, the internet connection bandwidth is also taken into account there, so not really an option.

Fast528:

you can ask our favourite fxsaber to write elementary loops in functions, back and forth converters, filling arrays of all masses, etc.,

it's also a quick way to check if something has changed since the beta update

get a tester, wanted to make one for myself and then offer it as a tester, but thought I would be ridiculed and then make a normal one, let them do it right away)

So the author of this thread did a script-tester for both platforms, but few people began to collect statistics and put them out.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So the author of this thread was making a tester script for both platforms, but few people have started collecting statistics and posting them.

and that's him,

it should have eliminated all the graphics tests from there