Is the advisor ordered on a turnkey basis or in parts? - page 3

cherymen:
Please advise...

Don't be fooled into choosing a performer for 30 pieces of silver.

It is 100% the performer's fault for taking on such an assignment, and it is not at all the fault of the budget of the order

В настройках индикатора:
1) возможность указания баланса (с отображением в виде горизонтальной линии);
2) выбор пар до 8 шт.;
3) выбор типа ордера (buy/sell) для каждого ордера;
4) выбор размера ордера для каждого ордера;
5) наличие возможности применения MA, Zigzag, и т.п.;
6) указание периода, начиная с которого строится график (время, дата, год);
7) возможность указания точки, на которой откроются ордера реального счета  с отображением в виде горизонтальной линии;
8) возможность указания точки, на которой сработает TP/ Reverse реального счета  с отображением в виде горизонтальной пунктирной линии;
9) своп, спред не учитывается.
10)Расчет виртуального эквити производится на основании минимального шага цены. С момента активации на основе тиков. Исторические данные на основе M1.

There is no fault of the client - he is not ready to draft projects, as this industry is not familiar to him and he is new to it.

Thank you all very much for not being indifferent.

More details below.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

p.s. How does the developer explain the failure? What difficulties in the TOR did he encounter? Maybe the complexity and cost of the work is inadequate? Maybe the problem is with the customer?

In fact the dialogue was almost one-sided. I'll quote the chat below (I don't think it's a violation of the rules):

Support Team:

To the developer:

Provide the source code to the customer and we'll close the job. As you do, write to Service Desk

Support Team:

To the developer:

Provide the source code to the customer and we'll close the job. Write to Service Desk as soon as you have done it

2018.10.29 15:39

Developer *** proposes to close the work. The frozen funds of 72.00 USD will be transferred to the Developer.

2018.10.30 22:16

The customer cherymen has rejected the proposal.

Afternoon!

19 out of 19 comments have not been resolved.

Support Team:

To the developer: What do you think?

Alexander, good afternoon!!!

If you are ready to complete the work, please confirm.

If not ready, I don't think there is any point in wasting time.

2018.11.15 20:20

The customer cherymen proposes to cancel the work. The customer will be refunded the frozen funds of 72.00 USD.

Support Team:

Support Team:

2018.12.25 21:47

As a result of the arbitration, the work was cancelled by the administrator. The customer has been refunded the frozen funds of 72.00 USD. The contractor has been moved to "Rejected".

Vladimir Baskakov:
90% of the fault of the client, especially if the contractor is experienced, as you said. You don't even have an indicator ready, i.e. you have a poor idea of the algorithm and its result

I cannot agree that there is no idea of the work algorithm, and I believe it is set out in detail in the terms of reference.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

Glanced at the assignment. The only thing I would like to point out is try to avoid logical schemes in the assignment. If they are in addition to full description - please.
The program logic in MT is different from the average person, so the programmer has to first decompose the customer logic in parts, and then write a correct one from scratch.

Thank you. I'm a novice customer.)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Downloaded the assignment - looked it up.

1. The task is too big. The customer has to pay to read such an assignment.

Thank you. I'm not being sarcastic. I'll take it under advisement.

Sergey Pavlov:

Don't be fooled into choosing a performer for 30 pieces of silver.

"30 silver coins" is payment for betrayal -- that's the context of the phrase and no other.

it is not good to apply this context to freelance developers -- they are not betraying anyone, not themselves, their colleagues or outsiders, by agreeing to do a job for the minimum freelance price of $30.

Artyom Trishkin:
You need minimum programming experience and the ability to read articles and help to pass validation. But that's not experience. It's strange that it is a criterion of experience to you and an occasion to rave and praise. I'd like to see your codes...

You wrote yourself, passing validation is a criterion for having minimal programming experience. That's what I'm talking about. If a freelancer can't make an EA pass validation, can you say he's not an experienced developer?

Is it compulsory to pass validation at all, even if the product is not going to the marketplace? Of course. Validation checks if the Expert Advisor is ready for real use, it reveals defects and sufficient checks before sending a trade order, isn't it? That's what it was designed for. If an EA does not meet these criteria, it cannot be provided to the client as a finished job.

cherymen:

I can't agree that there is no idea of an algorithm for the work, but there is and I believe it is detailed in the ToR.

There is a good way to check it. You can do it in any mt4 builder, test it and then order it in mt5. And it's easier for the contractor - just rewrite it and you won't have to guess.