Strategies that work - page 7

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, the topic is fine, but this should be discussed on the forum of traders, not salesmen and programmers.

The title of this forum is: Automated Trading Systems Traders Forum. (title)

multiplicator:
The name of this forum is actually: Automated Trading Systems Trader's Forum. (title)

Algo-traders, which are completely different categories. It's like comparing a racing driver to a cyclist. And the name does not always correspond to the contents of the box.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Algo-traders, which are completely different categories. It's like comparing a racing driver to a cyclist.

Well, not "salesmen and programmers" )

Here's the simplest TS for you. When you cross the red blue one, it's either buy or sell.

And you get your own points and don't bother with the cramming.

Ilya Malev:

Open at the market opening on Monday in the opposite direction to the gap (if there is one).

There are very few real gaps, a couple of a year. What is usually mistaken for gaps is an overnight widening of the spread (and the charts only show the Bid, so you can see the "gap").

secret:

There are very few real gaps, a couple of a year. What is usually mistaken for gaps is an overnight widening of spread (and the charts only show the Bid, so you can see the "gap").

And on such gaps they write EAs, then run them in the tester and get tester gaals.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Here's the simplest TS for you. When you cross the red blue one, it's either buy or sell.

And you get your own points and don't bother with the cramming.

Two cars?
There will be so many crossings that you will lose more on the crossings than you will earn.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The topic is fine, but it should be discussed on the forum of traders, not on the forum of sellers and programmers.

The most important thing is not where to discuss it, although here it is quite appropriate, but whether a person is ready to discuss it. Until you understand that trading Forex requires the most serious attitude, you will continue to waste your time and money. I mean any person. And the topic is the right one. You need a good trading strategy and a trading system. Separate advisors, indicators or other components will not be very useful.

Artem Konkov:

The important thing is not where to discuss, although it is quite appropriate here, but whether the person is ready to discuss it. Until you realise that forex trading needs to be taken as seriously as possible, you will continue to waste time and money. I mean any person. And the topic is the right one. You need a good trading strategy and a trading system. Separate EAs, indicators or other components will not be very useful.

The Expert Advisor is only semi-automatic with a minimum set - 4 buttons. The Zig-Zag indicator can be used, but you can do without it if your eyes are already used to the charts.

multiplicator:
The traders' forum is such a mess...
Which one? I only know one good one, although there are dozens of them. I think you are looking in the wrong place.