The miracle of the grail... Myth or reality?! - page 4

Victor Ziborov:

It's when the human element comes into play...

Well, the market, that's basically what it is.

Ales Kolomenas:
I saw an account on Myfxbook, a guy on full automatic for a little over 2 years raised $24 or $25k from 100$, he is from Russia and he wrote that his investment fund is calling him to go abroad and gave him some $50,000 to manage, and after that he wrote that he would sell the advisor for $50,000 a few copies

There was someone here for $60k last year from some change in 2015 or so. But the topic seems to have died.

I think the grail is Martin netting against the trend with odds above 2.5.
Is it working? - Is it working?
Is it draining? - draining?
Does it bring in 100-400% a month? - It does.
So why bother?
You don`t know how to build a system properly, you don`t have any experience? Just take a robot Martin (ilan-2.0) and quietly try not to plummet.
Here is the Holy Grail.
You may deposit 4 x 100$, go to GBPUSD and buy low-liquid instruments, and you won't have to think about it.
If you want a normal system, you are welcome to an emotional and psychophysiological hell :)
It's your choice - time is ticking:)

Martin Cheguevara:
the wolves are fed and the sheep intact.

In this case, the wolves eat the shepherd)

To make the grail you have to solve four problems:

1. Determine the direction of the trend.

2. Determine the entry point in the trend direction.

3) Avoid opening at the very end of the trend.

4. Exit the market on time.

The rest is a matter of technique. I have solved these tasks for myself. You may think about it.) If you do not solve at least one of these problems you will not get a grail.

khorosh:

To make the grail you have to solve four problems:

2. Determine the entry point in the trend direction.

The rest is a matter of technique. I have solved these tasks for myself. You may think about it.) Until you solve at least one of these problems you will not get a grail.

You have to make a contribution to the poor people's fund

Fast528:

I have to contribute to a fund for the poor

While I'm still contributing to my daughter's flat, which I bought with a mortgage).

Yevhenii Levchenko:

At this rate, the wolves eat the shepherd)

I authoritatively state that you have to devour the dogs first, then the shepherd, and then - the best part - the sheep, i.e. the difficulty always comes first, and then the reward.

khorosh:

To make the grail, you have to solve four problems:

2. Identify the entry point in the trend direction.

The rest is a matter of technique. I have solved these tasks for myself. You may think about it.) If you have not solved at least one of these problems, the grail will not work.

Your enumerated items are impossible to determine, even theoretically, especially when a robot is used.

All this is a fairy tale.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There is no way to determine your listed points, even theoretically, let alone using a robot.

All this is a fairy tale.

Globally, the trend can be determined