Services. Are they up and running yet? - page 17

Alain Verleyen:

I need to solve a practical question.

No one is stopping you from checking the solution through resources by writing just 10 lines.

fxsaber :

No one is stopping you from checking the solution through resources by writing just 10 lines.

Why do you think it is necessary to answer this question?

Do you really think I don't know if I can check myself?

I will never ask you the question again.

Alain Verleyen:

Do you really think I don't know if I can check myself?

Because you are only generating questions instead of taking your problem and solving it.

There have been examples of large data transfers in the forum. There have been tests on the correctness of the transfer and stress tests on the subject.

A good tone is to use the search first. Not a novice, I guess.

fxsaber :

Because you are only generating questions instead of taking your problem and solving it.

There have been examples of large data transfers on the forum. There have been tests of the correctness of the transfer and stress tests on the subject.

A good tone is to use the search first. Not a novice, I guess.

Your code is unusable. It's completely useless as no one can check it or read it.

Please keep writing code for yourself and ignore me.

Alain Verleyen:

Your code is unusable. It is completely useless as no one can check it or read it.

You are incompetent.

fxsaber :

You are incompetent.

Of course, everyone at your place is incompetent.

Please find one person here who can read and understand your code in less than 24 hours. I have tried, and I give up as it is quicker to rewrite it from scratch. But you are so arrogant you don't want to hear, you are only concerned about yourself.

Moreover, when I informed you of the problem, you took me on a high.

I had a good opinion of you, all done. Good coder, poor man.

Alain Verleyen:

Moreover, when I reported the problem to you, you took me on a high.

In Russian, this means that the source code has been run and it has executed multiple times without errors.

Alain Verleyen:

You are absolutely right. It is possible with the current version, but you should create some kind of special solution. It would be nice to have a built-in solution for communication between experts/indicators and services as well as between services. Renat knows this without a doubt.

I can't wait to see Metaquotes' solution to these communication problems :-)

I believe that the consolidation of robot trading will be a new stage in the development of algotrading. Robots will communicate with each other, combining to enhance price movement. Solitary trading with futile attempts at independent, incompetent, self-seeking forecasting will be replaced by an era of complex interaction and inter-regulation of automated strategies controlled by a semblance of collective intelligence. Such software behaviour can take a much larger chunk of profits from Market Makers than 5%. As a result, traders will end up earning more.

Along the way, the technical background needs to be built. We need to rethink the concept of EAs and make their interaction an integral part of their work. And the centre of collective Intelligence programmes should be developed here on MT5. And I know how to do it. :)

Реter Konow:

I believe that the consolidation of robot trading will be a new stage in the development of algotrading. Robots will communicate with each other, teaming up to amplify price movements. Solitary trading with futile attempts at independent, incompetent, self-directed forecasting will be replaced by an era of complex interaction and inter-regulation of automated strategies controlled by a semblance of collective Intelligence. Such software behaviour can take away a much larger chunk of profits from Market Makers than 5%. As a result, traders would end up earning more.

Along the way, the technical background needs to be built. We need to rethink the concept of EAs and make their interaction an integral part of their work. And the centre of collective Intelligence programmes should be developed here on MT5. And I know how to do it. :)

Holy shit. Such idealism was not expected. Surprised

Реter Konow:

I believe that the consolidation of robot trading will be a new stage in the development of algotrading. Robots will communicate with each other, teaming up to amplify price movements. Solitary trading with futile attempts at independent, incompetent, self-directed forecasting will be replaced by an era of complex interaction and inter-regulation of automated strategies controlled by a semblance of collective Intelligence. Such software behaviour can take away a much larger chunk of profits from Market Makers than 5%. As a result, traders will end up earning more.

On the way to do this, the technical background needs to be established. It is necessary to revise the concept of Expert Advisors and make their interaction an integral part of their work. And the centre of collective intelligence programs need to be developed here on MT5. And I know how to do it. :)

Many years ago, many years ago, in the English thread (now it takes too long to find it, sorry) there was an EA, which when trading (and market analysis) generated and updated a text file, which at certain intervals was read by another EA, working on the same Metatrader, but on a different pair (or the same, but on a different chart). And both traded, communicating with each other with this file.