Advertising: GOOGLE and YANDEX again - page 5

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Are you referring to search?

Or are you talking about ads that are above search?

You can't advertise on this site, can you? Isn't it forbidden by the rules?

About search, not advertising...

Boris Gulikov:

The funny thing is that in the Yandex query "Can forex be advertised through Yandex and google" this forum topic falls in fifth place in the search.

You have already advanced very well ))))

But in fact, it's kind of possible to advertise on the forex-topic through Yandex.

https://yandex.ru/support/direct/moderation/categories/finance-forex.html

For Ukraine Yandex is closed.

Taras Slobodyanik:

about the search, I didn't do any advertising...

search is understandable.

As far as I understand, Yandex and Google don't take paid advertising for Forex-related products. As it is, their robots index all sites related to this topic and give them out by search words, there is no discrimination here. You have to learn how to use it somehow. The science of SEO has to be learned. And the results are not obtained immediately. And not always. It has, however, become more complicated.

Vadim Zotov:
As far as I understood, Yandex and Google do not take paid advertising on Forex-related products. And as their robots index all sites related to this topic and give them out by search words, there is no discrimination here. You have to learn how to use it somehow. The science of SEO has to be learned. And the results are not obtained immediately. And not always. It has, however, become more complicated.

Then I'm not the only one...

Because what surprised me was the following:

at A....i claim it's OK to advertise.

I tell them "you can't."

And they tell me "yes."

That surprised me. I created a thread.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I tell them "you can't."

And they say, "yes."

You are not the only one. I've had a few paid advertisements on Google. They've been shown. They were getting paid for them. But at one point (about half a year ago, I don't remember exactly) they stopped showing and each ad was told that it didn't comply with the new terms. In the book they sent me to read, I found murky references to how everything Forex-related was bad and Google would not be involved.

Vadim Zotov:

You're not the only one. I've had a few paid ads on Google. They've been shown. They were getting charged for them. And at one point (about half a year ago, I don't remember exactly) they stopped showing and each ad was told that it didn't comply with the new terms. In the book I was sent to read, I found murky references to how everything to do with forex is bad and Google will not be involved.

Thank you

the subject is now closed.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have acquaintances who have not even been able to sell a product - know-how (not related to forex), unfortunately.

Naturally, they were convinced that it didn't need advertising and went bust in the end.

So no matter how you spin it:

"Advertising is the engine of commerce."

Ha-ha-ha... Well, just because your acquaintances "were sure" doesn't mean they were.

I, too, thought the "TC pool" was needed by many. Turns out it's just me. Well, a few other people are looking at it. But, I need it. So I continue to support it.

It's precisely because their product really isn't useful to anyone. Peter also thinks that many people need his library, and that after seeing it, many people will start to understand programming, so that they can trade by hand. But, in my opinion, he is wrong, and the current situation proves it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I tell them "you can't."

And they say, "yes."

It's a company that's advertised on Google, isn't it? So you can. When I google something about Forex, the top advertising link is A...i.

Alexandr Saprykin:
After all, this office advertises on Google. So it's possible. When I google something on Forex, the top advertising link is A...i.

There are several people from this site who are showing ads on google. How they managed it, I don't know.