My approach. The core is the engine. - page 133

Nikolai Semko:

You can't hear me again! And not just me...

Just read it at last:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/types/object_pointers

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/types/typedef

I'm reading it. Objects, pointers to objects.

So? What's in it for me? I'm doing fine as it is, if you noticed.

And this approach had a chance. As a result, I ended up with a not very popular graphical library, which is very much inferior to my constructor in terms of capabilities. So why should I go down this path?

Igor Makanu:

and will you apply it? here's an example of dynamic pointers to functions, I was dealing with typedef:

I'd be happy to apply it, if (as in the case of Unions), I see a practical use for it. I repeat: PRACTICAL, not virtual.

OOP, is a virtual thing. It won't help me. I need practical things. Such as pointers to physical memory or unions.

Реter Konow:

Here I am reading. Objects, pointers to objects.

So? What's in it for me? I'm doing fine as it is, if you noticed.

And this one had a chance. As a result, I ended up with a not very popular graphical library, which is greatly inferior to my constructor's capabilities. So why should I go down that road?

Yeah, very noticeable by the limitations on the number of columns in the table.

Реter Konow:

I will gladly apply if (as in the case of the Unions) I see a practical benefit. I repeat: PRACTICAL, not virtual.

OOP is a virtual thing. It won't help me. I need practical things. Such as pointers to physical memory or unions.

Maybe you should at least familiarize yourself with the basics first, then give your "super-expert" opinion?

Реter Konow:

Here I am reading. Objects, pointers to objects.

So? What's in it for me? I'm doing just fine, if you've noticed.

And this approach had a chance. As a result, I ended up with a not very popular graphical library, which is greatly inferior in its capabilities to my constructor. So why should I go down that road?

Haven't noticed yet.

Is that your phrase? :The hardest part is exactly the dynamism of such a table.After all, calling elements and getting their values is not tied to specific parameters, but depends on the magee of the row.

Study this issue. Overcome your protest to comprehend new things!
I assure you that you will enjoy it more than units and resources...

Реter Konow:

OOP is a virtual thing. It won't help me.

You're hopeless, OOP is not much different from structured programming, you made sure of that when you "took apart the Canvas class".

ZS: I remember Don Quixote and his windmills, you're something similar in your fight against OOP)))

Here's a quote:

Организации событийных моделей в пользовательском интерфейсе
С помощью указателей на функции удобно строить обработку событий при создании пользовательского интерфейса. Покажем на примере из раздела CButton, как можно создавать кнопки и добавлять в них функции для обработки нажатия. 

And why would I want to do that when I've had an event model organised a long time ago? It works perfectly. Debugged and tested.

It's all a phase that's been passed. This is for those who are "learning the ABCs" of GUI development. For me it's like studying an ABC book again.

Nikolai Semko:

Haven't noticed yet.

Is that your phrase? :The hardest part is exactly the dynamism of such a table,because referring to the elements and getting their values is not tied to specific parameters, but depends on the row's magic.

Study this question. Overcome your protestation of comprehending new things!
I assure you that you'll enjoy it more than unions and resources...

Ok. Consider me a sheep in knowledge of OOP. ))

Igor Makanu:

You're hopeless, OOP is not much different from structured programming, you made sure of that when you "took apart the Canvas class".

Remember Don Quixote and his windmills, you are alike in your fight against OOP)))

Quite right. PLO is a wrapper. To some it helps them think and organize their thoughts. Like tram rails help trams run on the streets. I'm in an "off-road" vehicle. )))

Реter Konow:

All right. Think of me as a sheep in the knowledge of OOP. ))

Peter, you wouldn't be worth much if it weren't for your protesting behaviour towards the study of modern technology, hard-won by millions of programmers.
You program like a Chinese (May the Chinese forgive me). One programmer, who worked for many years in american firm with a lot of indians and chinese people, told me about chinese people very precisely: ".... they don't program. They don't program, they bullshit. No one understands how they did it in such a short time, but it works, even though it puffs, whistles, vibrates with the feeling that it's about to fall apart...".