Interesting to know ! - page 10

neverness:

To be honest, I don't know why MT4 came about immediately (rather than MT1, MT2, MT3 etc) and where all the previous versions went.

MT4 didn't emerge at once. It was preceded by MT3. Do you know where it went?

Tell me where Windows 95, 98, 2000, ... etc.

Maybe by the time he gets out of the bath, we should make this handsome fellow happy with the "Trends" thread.

Let him tell me which trends he likes and which he doesn't like.

TREND

neverness:

Why not?

Here is a formula for a very original trend

Generally speaking, any trend requires a careful mathematical approach and consideration. And there is no way to consider all trends within the forum.

Of course, it is easiest to consider the MA trend within the forum.

It is not a trend. It is the sum of squares. Have you ever checked what would happen on your chart if you built a similar one? And if the trend is down, what do you see?

You should at least study a little, so you don't make your stupidity public.

Реter Konow:

I think TC is a very deep thinker and a member of the old guard of traders. There are hardly any of them left now. These traders were real professionals. They wrote books and developed trading systems. Their views on what is now happening with trading and technical analysis can be very interesting and useful.

To stir up hatred or seek to humiliate someone, that is not the case. The desire to criticize, yes ... but within reason.

(Of course, the criticism is not without emotion, but its seriousness of approach to trading inspires respect).

What a load of crap, Petya.

Олег avtomat:

You're just talking nonsense, Petya.

you'd better get a move on.

Реter Konow:

you'd move on.

you say that as"a very deep-thinking man"? "There are hardly any of those left now."

;)))))

Petya, what deep-thinking can you say about this formula, presented as a trend by your"very deep-thinking man"?

Олег avtomat:

You say that as"a very deep-thinking man"? "There are hardly any of them left now."

;)))))

I'm telling you this as someone who can tell you off and insult you and punch you in the face.

Реter Konow:

I'm telling you this as someone who can tell you off and insult you and punch you in the face.

Petya, what deep-thinking can you say about this formula, presented as a trend by your "very deep-thinking man"?

neitrino22:
"What kind of "deep content" does trading have? We want to make some real money here or we'll bet on matches to see which way the Euro goes. Neural-network predictors ***. You're hurting your own ego.

Somewhere around 1990-2000 there was a whole group of forum users on the Alpari traders' forum "from places not so far away". They never used foul language, but their jargon was peculiar and always specific, and I communicated with them in a "semi-phenomenal" way. They always expressed themselves "correctly and specifically", much like you.

The vast majority of those who really want to come to FOREX "to earn money", and they are not interested in "high matter of higher mathematics".

Just as traders are not interested in vile thoughts of "grabbing money easily from beginner traders ".

And I can tell you from experience - a trader to become far from easy!