Interesting to know ! - page 7

One shit - Renat professes the position: Any opinion with due respect for the Company. He's right. See for yourself.

Market. )

Алексей Тарабанов:
Market. )

OK, so what does the Market have to do with the secret knowledge of "TRENDS", and without this secret knowledge, everything is futile?

How?

It feels like the whole branch is a monologue from Kaschenko.

The topicstarter registered in May 2014 and this is his first post since then.

Artyom Trishkin:

OK, so what does the Market have to do with the secret knowledge of "TRENDS", and without this secret knowledge, everything is futile?

How?

This whole thread feels like a monologue from Kaschenko.

Which is more interesting to you - the market, or the trend?

Artyom Trishkin:

How?

It feels like the whole branch is a monologue from Kaschenko.

Yes, it does. By the way, in Moscow they liquidated a mass of asylums and sent the patients home.

Artyom Trishkin:

Seems to me - the person who started this thread hates the platform and tries to belittle the platform (MT4 and MT5) and our community in general. Or is it just me, who has learned the word "trend", and does not know any other words, and is not able to do anything (and who knows anything at all?), pours his garbage all over the place, hiding behind his "knowledge", which no one here has reached? And some gladly nod along, whinnying, "what interesting thoughts", not noticing that TC has identified them in the same pile of inferiority. No? Is it just me?

Tell me, am I alone in thinking that this case is more for doctors than for this resource?

he says straight out that he's creating insinuations)

Quote:

Insinuatio(fromLatin.insinuatio- ingratiating, ingratiating)[1][2][3] is a malicious fabrication,suggestion of negative thoughts, secretincitement, whispering, deliberate negative information (or even a fabrication ofslander, putting the thoughts and deeds of one's opponent in a light which could harm him or her and which is intended to discredit someone behind the scenes, given in a hint ( i.e. not directly but indirectly)Not directly, but indirectly, by pointing out facts and circumstances) or covertly[4][5].

Алексей Тарабанов:

What are you more interested in, the market or the trend?

I am interested in interesting people, interesting threads, useful knowledge - where you can learn something for yourself and your development.

And comparing the market and the trend is "two men walking, one is beautiful, the other has fallen into a hole".

Artyom Trishkin:

I'm interested in interesting people, interesting threads, useful knowledge - where you can learn something for yourself and your development.

And to compare the market and the trend is "two men were walking, one was handsome and the other fell into a pit".

You asked. I am only interested in the trend, I am not competent in the market. Do you have any questions about the trend?

Алексей Тарабанов:

You asked. I am only trending, I am not competent on the market. Any questions about the trend?

No, I don't. I don't have any secret knowledge. And I don't want to be investigated for it by smart men in dressing gowns...