The function of decomposing color into shades. - page 23

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, yes, you're right. If it's more convenient to work, then it's a straightforward profit.

But, above - there's an example of an indicator of a set of slides, coloured in gradations of colour. And I don't see where such an indicator is more convenient than a "black and white" one. This indicator is usually used to find "trailing bars" - where colour is invisible. Where it is visible, there is no point in this indicator. Purely visual beauty ? But is it worth the slowdown? Not worth it, I'm afraid. The slowdown is justified if these calculations are to be used.

You yourself say "for fuller realization of IDEAS". - so show me at least one such potentially profitable idea where decomposition into shades would either give a direct profit or add to the ease of use !

So far - apart from "I'm interested" - there's nothing. And that's not enough. Vaughn, in TS League - there is a direct instruction, where to look for profit - pound-dollar, channels, breakdown with fixed TP-SL. And people are not very interested. And in your case - there is not even an indirect benefit in the form of convenient use of colour for trading.

That's the truth of what the program is written for.

P.S."Why was I bad? Because I didn't have a bike. Now I'm going to get better!"

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, yes, you're right. If it's more convenient to work, then it's a straightforward profit.

But, above - there's an example of an indicator of a set of slides, coloured in gradations of colour. And I don't see where such an indicator is more convenient than a "black and white" one. This indicator is usually used to find "trailing bars" - where colour is invisible. Where colour is visible, there is no point in this indicator.

You yourself say "for more complete realization of IDEAS". - Well, show me at least one such potentially profitable idea, where decomposition into shades would either give direct profit, or would add convenience in use !

So far - except for "I am interested in it" - there is nothing. And that is not enough. Vaughn, in the TS League - there is a direct instruction where to look for profit - GBPUSD, channels, breakdown with fixed TP-SL. And people are not very interested. And in your case - there is not even an indirect benefit in the form of convenient use of colour for trading.

You're looking at the point. Gradient is a small fraction of what is needed for the main purpose.

• Expanding the creative space on the MT platform. (The need for creativity requires the provision of creative space.)
  • The more one interacts with the software, the more one interacts with the platform. (It's a vicious circle. Many will fall into it).
  • Creativity in algotrading is 10% - 20% implemented. (I see great potential in its development).
Algotrading is not just dry and grey trading - it is interesting and varied creativity. And creativity - it has always brought in money.

Реter Konow:

You're looking at the point. The gradient is a small fraction of what is needed for the main goal.

• Expanding the creative space on the MT platform. (The need for creativity requires the provision of creative space.)
  • The more one interacts with the software, the more one interacts with the platform. (It's a vicious circle. Many will fall into it).
  • Creativity in algotrading is 10% to 20% implemented. (I see a lot of potential in its development).
Algotrading is not only dry and gray trading - it is an interesting and varied creativity. And creativity has always brought in money.

My brother is a musician, he is very creative person, but his creativity only brings losses, because he buys everything at his own expense. Whoever is in the business knows that.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I have a brother who is a musician and a very creative person, but his creativity only brings losses, because he buys everything at his own expense. Whoever is in the business knows this.

Discovering a new creative space is always about money, profit, income. Algotrading gives freedom to creativity, but very little so far. It can give so much more.

Реter Konow:

Opening a new creative space is always about money, profit, income. Algotrading gives freedom to creativity, but very little so far. It can give a lot more.

To make money with trading, we need the price, and its movement, but it has nothing to do with the colour on the monitor)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

To make money in trading, we need the price and its movement, but it has nothing to do with the colour on the monitor)

For many people this is not enough. I'm speaking from my own experience. I always wanted to create a super robot. I lacked tools.

When you're trying to survive, a spoon is all you need. When you're full and satisfied, you want to go out and buy a set).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I have a brother who is a musician and a very creative person, but his creativity only brings losses, because he buys everything at his own expense. Whoever is in the business knows that.

Losses, if you don't count the fact that he is living his life to the fullest while he's doing it.

Not all musicians live at a loss, some make good money. In a pinch they earn extra money at weddings. Recently I was walking in a city - two guys are walking, one got a trumpet, the second put a cap on the asphalt. In 20 minutes they were already on their way to the shop. Good music converts directly into money.