The function of decomposing color into shades. - page 5

Реter Konow:

Exactly. It's like an art form. Are you against it?)

No, I'm not against it. I use the GUI myself, but only where it's needed.

But the bulk of the masses need tools to make money, not a visit to an art museum.

Artyom Trishkin:

No, I don't mind. I use the GUI myself, but only where necessary.

But the main masses need tools to earn money, not a visit to an art museum.

Don't be modest)). I saw your GUI in comments to articles by Anatoly Kozharsky. I was amazed. I can find the link. It's not just a small GUI where you need it. It has a VERY cool GUI))).

Реter Konow:

Do you trade? Probably not either. But I want to be of use to everyone who trades. If you trade, my tools will also be useful to you. I'll help you if you need it.

Yeah, I'm not trading right now. But I was. I have made a GUI for myself - it is convenient for me to see and do something. But not always and not for every task.

You, Pyotr, in your love of argument, apparently do not see what I am telling you.

Simple: do the work in silence. Then there will be talk. In the meantime, just loud self-reassurance of the necessity of your occupation.

Artyom Trishkin:

Yeah, I don't trade now. But I was trading. I made a GUI for myself - it is convenient for me to see clearly and do something. But not always and not for every task.

You, Peter, apparently, in your love to argue, do not see what I am telling you.

Simple: do your business in silence. Then there will be talk too. In the meantime, just loud self-confidence in the necessity of your occupation.

You are just like a psychoanalyst)).

Why do you bring it up every time? Are you gently trying to silence me? Am I causing you a personal dislike? I'm very sorry if you have. Believe me, not on purpose. But you can just not read threads involving me. Good call.))

Or, better yet, don't pay attention.))

Реter Konow:

You're just like a psychoanalyst.)

Why do you bring it up every time? Are you gently trying to silence me? Am I causing you a personal dislike? I'm very sorry if you have. Believe me, not on purpose. But you can just not read threads involving me. Good call.))

Or, better yet, ignore it.)

No. Not like that. Just a call to action.

Believe me - to someone who can't do the community any good, I wouldn't write a hundredth of what I said to you.

Think of me as someone who wants to steer you in a constructive direction for the benefit of all.

Artyom Trishkin:

Count me in as someone who wants to steer you in a creative direction for the benefit of all.

Thank you for that. That's exactly what I've been thinking for a long time.

By the way, here's one of your GUI videos.https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/3104

Down in the comments of the article.

Looks like you were being very modest.)

Графические интерфейсы X: Сортировка, реконструкция таблицы и элементы управления в ячейках (build 11)
Графические интерфейсы X: Сортировка, реконструкция таблицы и элементы управления в ячейках (build 11)
  • www.mql5.com
О том, для чего предназначена эта библиотека, более подробно можно прочитать в самой первой статье: Графические интерфейсы I: Подготовка структуры библиотеки (Глава 1). В конце статей каждой части представлен список глав со ссылками. Там же есть возможность загрузить к себе на компьютер полную версию библиотеки на текущей стадии разработки...

Реter Konow:

Thank you for that. That's exactly what I've been thinking for a long time.

By the way, here's one of your GUI videos.https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/3104

Down in the comments of the article.

Looks like you were being very modest.)

Yes that one is quite simple...

Artyom Trishkin:

It's a simple one...

Eh, I wish I had such modesty.)

By the way, that's not all. There was another video too. You have a multi-window GUI with tables and controls. You are serious about developing your robot.

So why try to belittle the GUI for a serious program?

You obviously have a contradictory nature.

Реter Konow:

Eh, I wish I had that kind of modesty.)

By the way, that's not all. There was another video too. You have a multi-window GUI with tables and controls. You are serious about developing your robot.

So why try to belittle the GUI for a serious program?

You obviously have a contradictory nature.

Everything is good in moderation and to the point.

Can I put in my "10 kopeks" about the GUI and everything that is being discussed here.

Everyone has a dream, a hobby, a passion.

Some go fishing, some like photography, some like travelling, some like modelling aeroplanes....

And so it is here:

MetaTrader developers have made a good step in popularizing the MQL5 language!

All the posts about the lack of patterns or structures are needed by those who use it.

The creation of GUI libraries, for example by Anatoly, is his hobby. He did it and showed it to everyone.

I watched and wondered... and in the beginning of what he started to "do" with his library - I'd had plans to "make a GUI" for a long time. , But I chickened out.

And then I didn't "catch up" with someone who did it very hard.

He made this library and I'm sure many people use it.

For him it was a hobby, a favourite thing to do. He was only engaged in this project (probably) and was sick of it. And he's sick of it now.

For Peter he also has his hobby. Peter makes his own GUI.

And everyone will insist on his/her own.

Some need it, some don't.

Why prove anything? Change your mind? Trying to be "helpful"? BECOME THEM, not try to.

Some people need GUI in EAs, others do not.

Somebody draws games in MQL, and someone doesn't need any parameters in an EA.

Everyone is so different that there is no point in persuading anyone of something.

Let everyone has their own point of view and mind their own business. Then there will be no conflicts.

We all started somewhere. We all learned something from each other. Why was everyone friendlier before?