A robot without indicators - page 2

Sprut112:
Even in the mql5 robot builder, all the templates are customized for indices and their signals. But indices may not signal anything, they are only a mirror of the chart. This leads us to the conclusion that we should only write the algorithm according to the price.

How can you describe the entry conditions for a robot without an indicator?

Fast528:

how do you describe the entry conditions to the robot without an indicator? repeat the code of the indicator?

Simple, all I need is a High&Low bar and that's it. And it's zero, not a hundred years old.

Sprut112:
Yeah simple, all I need is a High&Low bar and that's it. And a zero bar, not a century old one at that.

no words,

Well good luck) I'll go and look at High and Low too, before you take all the pips

Fast528:

no words,

Well good luck) I'll go look at High and Low too, before you take all the pips

Right, start thinking in that direction and you'll find an interesting chip

Sprut112:
Simple, all I need is a High&Low bar and that's it. And it's zero, not a hundred years old.
What timeframe do you use and how many pips is your profit? If it is not a secret

Artyom Trishkin:

Is this a deliberate sketch? Or ignorance with sincere delusion?

Excerpts and proof of your assertion please provide.

Comrade, no need to pout for no reason, I am stating what I have understood and accepted from practical experience of using MQL, if your programming has not encountered a similar problem, it means you have yet come to the right point.

This is as a proof:

3 21:01:28.763 XXX(1.2) USDJPY,M1: indicator is too slow, 1560 ms. rewrite the indicator, please.

If you are on the topic, at this time, your bot will also be in a suspended state, waiting for a response from the indicator, but the market is not waiting and continues its work.

As the master of the topic, I too gave up indicators and transferred the entire code to the bot, but it doesn't help in large calculations and sharp price movements, in general "comrade", I wish you to think differently, until you really face the problem, where the MQL has nothing more to offer, except to raise the white flag and give up.

Roman Kutemov:
What timeframe are you using and how many pips is your profit? If it is not a secret
I'll make a screenshot later.

Sprut112:

Where do you get it from, if not from a price indicator?

Georgiy Merts:

Where do you get it from, if not from a price indicator ?

From what price indicator) The bar is not an indicator but a way of displaying it over a period of time, in graphical form for us, and the program doesn't give a shit, the main thing is to know the two values.
What's also great about Bar(0) is that with it your robot will never be late, but will do everything exactly at the moment, regardless of what was in the 127 bar and based on that make conclusions, which is the basis of most of the so called experts.

Sprut112:
What price indicator) Bar is not an indicator, but the way of displaying it in a graphical form for us and the program doesn't really care, it just needs to know two values

And what is an "indicator" but a "way of displaying over a period"?

Any pro***, the main thing is to give values - but where will the program get them from, if not from price, range, sliding and other indicators?

Although, based on your bull-lexicon - you're a tough trader, and I, of course, with my petty opinion - in front of you son ...