I am unwilling to be registered as a "SELLER"!? - page 5

There are some buyers on the market who engage in cheating.

One of them, the author of this thread.

And no wonder he is not registered as a seller.

Look at his profile, "ALL posts". He has 25 pages since 2014 and all comments relate to products on sale from the marketplace. Look at what he writes to other products but his profile shows how 1000's turn millions.

If I have time, I'll tell you what some product buyers do on the marketplace.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There are some buyers on the market who engage in cheating.

Look at his profile, "ALL posts". He has 25 pages since 2014 and all comments relate to marketplace products for sale. Look at what he writes to other products but his profile shows how 1000's turn millions.

Please tell us. It will be useful for everyone to know. Maybe there will be less cheating as a result.

Vadim Zotov:

Please tell me about it. It will be useful for everyone to know. Maybe there will be less cheating as a result.

I also know cases: a customer buys one product for 10 activations. Then he sells these activations.
And some buyers go into the discussion thread and ask for activation on the nicknames they have bought.

And these are just the cases that have been passed on to me by people in good faith.

Such people get banned.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Here I know also cases: the buyer buys 1 product for 10 activations. Then he sells these activations.
And some buyers go into the discussion thread and ask for activation on the nicknames they have bought.

And these are just the cases that have been passed on to me by people in good faith.

Such people get banned.

And how do you find out about it?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I also know cases when a buyer buys one product for 10 activations. Then sells these activations.

Such people get banned.

Is it possible to sell activation? It is attached to the profile, isn't it?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Is it possible to sell the activation? Isn't it attached to a profile?

Is it difficult to make such profiles for this purpose?

Vadim Zotov:

How do you know about it?

Well, I've had other customers write to me asking for activation.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Have you tried changing the IP?
Did you buy a second-hand computer (from Paul) by any chance? Or maybe you changed the mac-address? On the forum once discussed that the service tracks users not only by IP, but also by computer hardware.

No I have a new computer from the beginning !

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There are some shoppers on the market who cheat.

Look at his profile, "ALL posts". He has 25 pages since 2014 and all comments relate to marketplace products for sale. Look at what he writes to other products, but his profile shows how 1000's turn millions.

You must be talking about yourself -( There are some shoppers who do scams on the marketplace.) !!!

I took your miracle EA in '15 !

Wasted a lot of money!

How many people have been hurt by you! And you talk about cheating. !?

In general, hide behind the snag and be quiet, do not interfere off-topic!

I asked Pavel in a private message yesterday to help with this issue, but he has not said anything yet!