ePayments - everything? - page 32

Vladislav Andruschenko:

it is said that some people have been sent a request for information on the origin of the money.

Where the money comes from.

Has anyone been sent?

Volha Loyeva:

So far only this was sent today and that's it. Nothing new at all.

"Including account closure", but nothing new, the text is almost the same as they sent me back on February 12-13

nothing else, especially since there aren't millions in the account, they probably aren't interested

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

Silence, but not on the Internet, four groups on Telegram (two Russian and two non-Russian), ranting and raving, writing complaints to the Parliament, which has a reputation for not defending the rights of citizens. They are thinking about what to do. So things are like this. But advcash, meanwhile, is issuing cards to all, it is a good system to replace it with perfect money (I wrote earlier, it should do just fine with MQL).

Boo-ga-ga. Get in line)

The silence is alarming) Does anyone have any new information on this?

Volha Loyeva:
The silence is alarming) Does anyone have any new information on this?
There's spam in the channels...

Vladislav Andruschenko:
The channels are spammed...

Not to be spammed, over 1,100 participants in four channels. They'll throw a bone in the bill, then we'll have something to talk about

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

Not to be spammed, over 1,100 participants in four channels. They'll throw a bone in the payroll, then we'll have something to talk about.

Let's put it this way.
If something was known. Even a left-handed person would know about it.
And reading spam channels is strong disinformation.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Let's put it this way.
If something was known. Even a left-handed person would know about it.
And reading spam channels is a lot of misinformation.

That's right, I don't read them and I don't recommend others do. I, for one, just scroll through :)

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

That's right, I don't read them and I don't recommend others do. I, for example, just scroll through them :)

Going in once a day, reading the latest posts .... checking in. Some people are getting an email asking where the money is coming from. Mostly asking about crypto. Sometimes about webmoney,
Something has changed in the api queries.
So far this is general information. Some say at least at the end of March. Someone says that they are trying to register for a Latvian license.
No proof. One panic.
Some have 200,000-500,000 dollars hanging around........
A lot of webcam models..... and crypto.

Most likely all because of crypto .......
There's hope for now.

Chatting that there is a certain Spanish lawyer and he will be in London tomorrow with complaints (over 200)

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
They say in the chats that there is a Spanish lawyer and he will be in London tomorrow with complaints (over 200)

I think it will only make things worse now.

They seem to be moving, introducing something, updating the app.

Although it's embarrassing that no news is being posted...