How do you improve signal reliability by all five? - page 5

Georgiy Merts:

Of course not, who would doubt it, there is no real Equity on my signal - so it is worthless, according to my own beliefs.

And what difference does it make to say that "the only true indicator of the signal is the real Equity in its account"?

The only true indicator is the cache withdrawn, cumulatively for the entire period of operation of the TS.

This is the integral quality indicator that truly reflects the performance of the TS.

Georgiy Merts

...most of the profits should be used to grow the deposit

Besides, you can grow your balance up to a certain limit, above which you should withdraw your profit to cash.

There is always the risk of the brokerage company going bankrupt. In this case, all that you have on your balance (grown with exorbitant effort ;))) -- ...goes out the window. You may not have encountered it, you are not familiar with it. I have experienced it on my own skin :)). I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, all your wishful thinking has no practical basis. And no logical reason either.

Some time ago I was studying signals and saw one where balance was maintained at the same level every week (profit withdrawal). Why? I do not remember the exact numbers, but for example the starting deposit was 1000 and the author raised it to 10000. Then the deposit continued to grow and the author did not withdraw profit, but later he was asked by subscribers to maintain the deposit at one level convenient for new subscribers and for those who have already subscribed. Since that time the author withdrew his profit every Friday. What a care for subscribers.
And of course Oleg is right about the risk of a brokerage company going bankrupt. Don't put your eggs in one basket and diversify the risk of problems with brokerage companies.

Олег avtomat:

The only true indicator is the cache withdrawn, cumulatively over the whole period of the TC.

This is the integral quality indicator that really reflects the performance of the TS.

Yeah. And the biggest profit you can have is if you know the future. Thank you, CAP.

The only problem is that we do not know the future, and we do not know how much cumulatively will be withdrawn over the whole period of the TC operation.

And we know what is the real deposit on the signal. And this figure reflects best of all what the PROVIDER thinks about his signal. No other indicator does not provide this information. This is why I believe it is necessary to focus on it.

Georgiy Merts:

Yep. And the biggest profits can be had by knowing the future. Thank you, CEP.

The only problem is, we don't know the future, and we don't know how much will be withdrawn over the lifetime of the TS.

But we know what the real deposit on the signal is. This figure reflects what the PROVIDER thinks about his signal. No other indicator provides this information. This is why I believe it is necessary to focus on it.

What's that got to do with knowing the future?

I don't know what this ISP thinks of his signal. Let him think whatever he wants. Whatever he thinks or dreams, in the end, the result of his work is cache, which is not virtual, but real, physically tangible, payment instrument.

However, you are unwilling to come out of your corridor of incomprehension. That's why all arguments are like peas in a pod...

Олег avtomat:

What's that got to do with knowing the future?

I don't know what that ISP thinks about his signal. Let him think whatever he wants. Whatever he thinks or dreams, at the end of the day, the result of his work is cache, which is not virtual, but real, physically tangible, payment instrument.

However, you don't want to get out of your corridor of incomprehension. That's why all arguments are a brick wall...

If you know the future, can't you take maximum profit?

But you don't know the future. And you don't know how much cash will be withdrawn either. That's why all this talk about "real cache withdrawn" is an empty phrase. The cache hasn't been withdrawn yet. And you do not know whether it will be withdrawn or not. And the signal needs to be evaluated now. How do you propose to evaluate it?

The right way, as suggested above, is with the available recovers. However, this very recovery does not show the main thing - what the ISP itself thinks about its signal, which in my opinion is the most informative indicator. You are not interested in it, so don't look at it. I, on the other hand, am most interested in it. Only the Provider knows exactly how his TS works, and how much he trusts it. That is why I believe that it is what the provider thinks about his signal and the actual Equity in this account that shows the reliability of the signal the best.

Georgiy Merts:

If you know the future, can't you make the most of it?

But you don't know the future. And you also don't know how much cache will be withdrawn. So all this talk about "real cache withdrawn" is a hollow talking point. The cache hasn't been withdrawn yet. And you do not know whether it will be withdrawn or not. And the signal needs to be evaluated now. How do you propose we evaluate it?

Correctly suggested above - by the available recovers. However, this very recovery does not show the main thing - what the ISP itself thinks about its signal, which is, in my opinion, the most informative indicator. You are not interested in it, so don't look at it. I, on the other hand, am most interested in it. Only the Provider knows exactly how his TS works, and how much he trusts it. That is why I believe that it is what the provider thinks about his signal and the real Equity in this account that shows the reliability of the signal the best.

Impenetrability... there's nothing more to talk about.

Cheers.

Олег avtomat:

impenetrability... there's nothing more to talk about.

Bless you.

Yeah, if there's no argument, there's nothing else to talk about...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think the most important criterion for reliability is the Recovery Factor - the ratio of net profit to maximum drawdown.

The PV is a very important indicator, but the evenness of profit distribution over time is also very important. Otherwise, an account with a balance/equity chart like this could technically be in 1st place because it has infinite FS.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

FS is a very important indicator, but the evenness of profit distribution over time is also very important. Otherwise, an account with a balance/equity chart like this could technically be in 1st place as it has infinite FS.

Moreover, there is a typical "black swan" problem - if we do not have a single losing trade - then the recovery will be infinite, but that does not mean that the TS is good. "Reversers" guarantee it.