How do you improve signal reliability by all five? - page 4

Олег avtomat:

Regularly withdrawing profits

At first I read it as "Ilan Dynamic 1.6"

Georgiy Merts:

It all depends on the volume of withdrawals. If all the profits are withdrawn, it is in no way an "indicator of efficiency and reliability". It is an indication that the provider is virtually certain that his signal will leak.

Profit must be withdrawn. But withdraw it wisely, first, when the TC has worked well. And not at every "sneeze". And secondly - not to withdraw all of the profit, but to leave an appreciable part of it for the deposit growth. Moreover, in some recommendations I read, that it is recommended to withdraw either 10% of profit (when everything is OK), or the entire deposit (when trading is over).

It does not change the essence of my views. The amount of real Equity on the account is the main indicator of account reliability, because it directly shows what the Provider thinks about the signal. No other indicator will show you that.

Silly recommendations on the Internet are a dime a dozen... There are a lot of recommendations on the fence too... But you follow them all?

As you had never deposited any profits... And even more so, regularly -- on a monthly or weekly basis... That's why you don't understand the concept. And you're filling your head with nonsense and trying to get it into people's heads.

Ivan Butko:

At first I read it as "Ilan Dynamic 1.6".

I don't know about that.

Georgiy Merts:

That's if the drawdown is high. And if the drawdown is low? If the Equity is high, even if the drawdown is high, the signal is more credible than if the Equity is low and the drawdown is also low.

Here are two signals:

1. Equity of $500000, drawdown 40%.

2. Equity of $550, 1% drawdown.

I believe the first signal is much more reliable than the second one. Despite the fact that their drawdowns differ by more than an order of magnitude.

What part of equity is the profit? There is nothing to talk about without specifying the profit as equity = initial deposit + profit.

Олег avtomat:

I don't know about that.

That's right. I got the same feeling as Ilan. There "constant profit withdrawal" is absolutely a prerequisite.

Georgiy Merts:

That's right. I too have a feeling about Ilan. There "constant profit withdrawal" is absolutely a prerequisite.

For what purpose is a trading system created?

Answer this question.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What part of equity is profit? Without specifying profit, there is nothing to talk about, because equity = initial deposit + profit.

There is no difference.

Well, let's say zero. These are accounts on which - no trades. Which one is more trustworthy ? I think the first one with $50K equity.

Or let's say 100 percent. The first account initially had $25K, then the Equity went up to $90K, now the account has $50K Equity (40% drawdown). The second account was initially deposited with $2.5, then its Equity reached $5.05, and now its balance is exactly $5 (1% drawdown). Which one is more trustworthy ? Again, I think the first one, where own Equity is higher.

Finally, we can assume that both accounts are at a loss. The first account originally had $90K deposited and now has only $50K in it. The second account originally had $5.05 deposited, and now has exactly $5K in it. Which one's more trustworthy? I think the first one.

In any case, the first account is more trustworthy - because the solid Equity on that account shows that the provider believes in that account, and since he is taking a risk, the risks are calculated. And the small Equity on the second account shows that the provider does not believe in his account, and the fact that it has very little drawdown (and high recovers) is just a fluke.

Олег avtomat:

For what purposes is a trading system created?

Answer this question.

That's what it says above - either a small part of the profit or the whole deposit is withdrawn. It makes sense - as long as the system is working, most of the profit should be used to grow the deposit. And as soon as the system stops working - you have to withdraw all the money, together with the deposit.

Georgiy Merts:

That's what it says above - either a small part of the profit or the entire deposit is withdrawn. It makes sense - as long as the system is working, most of the profit should be used to grow the deposit. And as soon as the system stops working - you have to withdraw all the money, together with the deposit.

Well... I see... You don't have a TS. Your whole focus is on guessing. And your whole "tc league" is nothing more than picking a new guessing game.

You don't have a regular C.T. What's more, you don't even consider such a task. So you'll never have a TS that you can use to withdraw the cache regularly.

Олег avtomat:

Well... I see... You don't have a TS. Your whole focus is on guessing. And your whole "ts league" is nothing more than picking a new guessing game.

You don't have a regular C.T. What's more, you don't even consider such a task. So you will never have a TS with which you can withdraw the cache on a regular basis.

Of course I don't, who would doubt it, there's no real Equity on my signal - so it's worthless, according to my own beliefs.

And what difference does it make to say that "the only true indicator of a signal is the real Equity in its account"?