The right to publicly demonstrate the conclusions of a theoretical forum thread on a live account - page 9

Реter Konow:

Well, in this case, we need to clarify. Not the Grail, but a steadily working ATS (then why the "persistent market pattern" suggestive of the Grail?) But, let's drop the subject.

My main message was that we (the algorithmic trading community) have room to grow.

Direction of growth: automation of trading routine. In this we will always be the first.

So, the future is ours.

You have the flag in your hands, and we will follow you.)

khorosh:

He probably doesn't know that there are different EAs. Some work on a tick-by-tick basis, while others open and close positions at bar opening prices.

both work at the same price

the strategies are different but the price is the same

bars, candlesticks, line, ticks - these are different strategies for formalising the price

Реter Konow:

Well, in this case, we need to clarify. Not the Grail, but a steadily working ATS (then why the "persistent market pattern" suggestive of the Grail?) But, let's drop the subject.

My main message was that we (the algorithmic trading community) have room to grow.

Direction of growth: automation of trading routine. In this we will always be the first.

So the future is ours.

Just highlighted ensures stable ATS operation, otherwise, I agree with you. The real grail is ATS, which gives 50-100 percent profit per year.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Just highlighted provides a stable ATC, otherwise, I agree with you. The real grail is ATS giving 50-100% profit per year.

So if another strategy has yielded 1000% in a year, that's no longer OK?

But such a strategy will allow a person to spend the money he has earned in his lifetime, and more than once...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Just highlighted provides a stable ATC, otherwise, I agree with you. The real grail is an ATS giving 50-100 per cent profit per year.

)

Yusuf I can help you with my enthusiasm, it's almost limitless)

Fast528:
Yusuf I can help you with my enthusiasm, it is almost limitless)

Help is gratefully accepted in any form.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Help is gratefully accepted in any form.

I can only look - assess! and give advice, not always

I have a gift for judgment, for criticism.

but in spite of that, I'm making a lightweight worker's robot for Market

to Market by a different name,

Fast528:
I have a gift for judgment, for criticism

Anyone can do that with advice. I've laid out a whole strategy for him, (though only on 1 pair), and he doesn't even notice it. You could at least say thank you.