The riddle: the distribution bell rattles - the broker says the price, whoever it hits sheds tears and loses their deposit. - page 6

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Are you sure it's negative?

Do you have any statistics? I have statistics, but not very big ones. So the distribution of profitable traders to losing traders is on average 40/60.

Info taken from broker's page. If you do not want to advertise it, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you do not want to trade robot with it you may use it as an example and choose not to trade robot with real account. I don't know what you can do in the tester and what you shouldn't do, lest you get into a pseudo-graphic situation. I'm surprised when there are so many traders who are in the red.

i trust my eyes, what i see and see ))

As for the robot, if you don't look at it you may end up losing the market or, in an extreme case, if the deposit allows you to sit on a drawdown and you may be over-optimized))

If this is true, then why warm the air with your processors? Wouldn't it be easier to trade what is in the market and follow the situation?

Martin Cheguevara:

Father! Father!

Don't kill me - give me strength to stand against Forex!

To hell with riddles - lay out a clean profit algorithm. It will be credited.

transcendreamer:
Truly, I say to you, he who knows the secret of the cocoon will no longer go to the factory

Wrong. Right: He who learns the mystery of Bulls and Bears will not tolerate bosses over him. Why will he know and not know? Because, this fact is already known.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Wrong. Right: He who learns the secret of Bulls and Bears will not tolerate bosses over him.

:))) Yusuf!

1. You receive greetings from my beloved father-in-law, who sometimes reads your posts and looks at your signal. He is 76 soon and wonders how this man manages to trade so well. Score.

2. the mystery of the cocoon, i.e. the Grail. Finally I saw the true wording of this saying. Score.

transcendreamer:
Truly, I tell you, he who knows the mystery of the cocoon will no longer go to the factory

Do you have a factory fetish? :)

Every comment is the same thing,

No more imagination? :) ZavodDreamer

jdjahfkahjf:

Do you have a factory fetish? :)

Every comment is the same thing,

No more imagination? :) ZavodDreamer

I guess I had an unhappy childhood.))
Another one raves about bulls and bears all the time).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I guess it's an unhappy childhood.)
Another one raves about bulls and bears all the time.)

At least the progress has stopped at bulls and bears, otherwise the whole zoo used to seem like a zoo.

Konstantin:

I trust my eyes, what I see and what I've seen))

As for the robots, if you don't look at them you may end up losing, in the worst case, if the deposit allows you to sit out a drawdown and you may be over-optimized))

If this is true, then why warm the air with your cpu, it would not be easier to trade what is on the market and monitor the situation.

The only problem is that you do not know about them.

Martin Cheguevara:
That is true)), the risks practically mirror potential profits. Just like a bell, there is a probability distribution graph that is almost perfect.)
1. The spread goes well beyond 3 sigmas. Thus, the chance to earn over 500 points within one hour is about 2%.
2 . The spread shifted slightly.
Bottom line: you have to count the probability of distribution on ticks... Market rises and falls almost lightning fast...rarely is there a perfect 45° straight line...
As for the probability of two mutually exclusive market events... the probabilities are almost the same 50/50 everywhere. Whether on a week or a day, whether on an hour or a minute.
Already tired to write, throws out. Briefly. Where do you see the bell? There is a Laplace with a house, there the asymmetry coefficient is just zero.Again angle 45 is the fate of the SB. There is some deterministic process, but not one, as the tails of the distribution would be squeezed, + a random process, only the sigma is larger. Why is the exponent popping out, it's so non-stationary, time, no clock rate, how can it be predicted at all?

Yes, and Mandelbrot fractality, what should the prediction be based on? Well, it'll hit somewhere, but it won't. What's the point? Maybe we should look for an alternative.