I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 5

Aleksandr Petrunin:
what am I supposed to do :.

... "divorce" from forex... forever ... she takes your money and leaves, walks away, and you with the horny elks ...

Alexandr Saprykin:

They've decided you've had enough of betting)

The DTs are essentially the same. Only with a wider toolkit for "lowering your bets". In such conditions someone is still talking about statistics inside the brokerage house, what the hell are the statistics there.

I doubt that there are people who are stable in a month withdraw 10000 quid, even 5. The brokerage house will give a hand already on the 3rd (conditional) withdrawal.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Go to the stock exchange. Unlike a brokerage company, no one cares whether you are winning or losing.

What do you trade on the stock exchange through?

Flash555:

The DTs are essentially the same. In such conditions someone is still talking about statistics inside the brokerage house, what the hell kind of statistics is there?

I doubt that there are people who are stable in the brokerage company withdraw 10000 quid a month, even 5. DT will give us a hand already on the 3rd (conditional) withdrawal.

So (tentatively) we should withdraw 1000 from ten different brokerage companies. Here it will be ten. Only it must first be earned.

Alexandr Saprykin:

So (conventionally) we should withdraw 1,000 each from ten different DCs. That will be ten. But you have to earn it first.

It is like mice cried and begged, but kept on eating cactus. Why? It is easier to find those who actually make a profit on commission, rather than from clients' withdrawals.

Flash555:

What do you trade on the stock exchange through?

Futures. I used to trade options as well, but there is no liquidity in options now.

It is safe to say that the profitability of forex is way above all games.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Futures. Used to be options as well, but there is no liquidity in options now.

I mean the terminal.

Flash555:

I mean the terminal.

Not MT. No other terminals allowed here).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Not MT. No other terminals are allowed here).

Then what are you doing here.