Ruble! Sanctions! What next for the Russian currency? - page 5

Evgeniy Zhdan:

To the economy, I guess.

Well, looking at some "expert" opinions, I see that it's not to the economy, but to the shop next door: "Lyuska was not knocked up by Vasya - I give you my word that for another 50-100 years she will not be knocked up by him".

And then it will follow the proposed course - I've been there, I've been there.

We'll see...

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, looking at some of the "expert" opinions, I see that it is not to the economy, but to the shop next door: "Lyuska was not conceived by Vasya - I give you my word that for another 50-100 years it will not be conceived by him".

And then it will follow the suggested course - we've seen it before.

Let's see, though...

The letter combination RubleSanctions cannot but slip down to politics. Carry it straight on without a second thought.

Nikolay Demko:

The RubleSanctions letter-combination can't help but slip into politics. Carry it straight on without thinking about it.

I hope that people will not take this word combination as an impetus to the possibility of negative statements, but to a discussion in an analytical way. After all, it is not only the analysis that is interesting, but also the fundamentals. And politics should be left to politicians. It is because of people who use every opportunity on the forum to express their personal political beliefs, and does not allow to properly start topics of fundamental analysis - everything rolls down to "you are a fool, and you live on a garbage dump". I would like to exclude such thoughts, statements and behaviour from our forum - people need to grow morally.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, looking at some of the "expert" opinions, I see that it is not to the economy, but to the shop next door: "Lyuska was not conceived by Vasya - I give you my word that for another 50-100 years it will not be conceived by him".

And then it will follow the proposed course - I've been there.

Let's see, though...

And where do you see politics here? About 50-100 years, I wrote about the post-Soviet space, I thought it was clear in the context of my previous statement.

And 50-100 is an optimistic opinion, any independent economist will confirm it. So there is nothing wrong with Lyuska.

Tetyana Shcherba:

And where do you see politics here? About 50-100 years, I was writing about the post-Soviet space, I thought it was clear in the context of my previous statement.

And 50-100 is still an optimistic opinion, any independent economist will confirm it to you. So there is nothing wrong with Lyuska.

Just the experience of observing the behaviour of society on the forum for more than 10 years. Here it is no longer important what you wanted to say - here already begins for some "it is important what you said" - the line is shaky.

ZS. And it's not politics, it's the beginning of a slide there.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

We are traders, so when forecasting each currency, we assess why this is the way it is and not the way it is.

Because since the collapse of the USSR, the rouble has fallen at different rates. History confirms. The global trend is down. Isn't that enough to predict its further decline as well?

Artyom Trishkin:

I hope that people will not take this word combination as a trigger for the possibility of negative statements, but rather a discussion in an analytical way. After all, it is not only the analysis that is interesting, but also the fundamentals. And politics should be left to politicians. It is because of people who use every opportunity on the forum to express their personal political beliefs, and does not allow to properly start topics of fundamental analysis - everything rolls down to "you are a fool, and you live on a garbage dump". I would like to exclude such thoughts, statements and behaviour on our forum - people need to grow morally.

Artem, the market is moved in no small measure by 3 indicators.

Let's take China for example, fundamentally it is stable, the analysis is a lot of questions and politically it's not that smooth.

That is why we cannot have a discussion on the Yuan on this forum, because its exchange rate is collapsing on political instability?

We are traders, that is why we make predictions about each currency and assess why it goes this way and that way.

History knows many instances of currencies rising or falling during meetings between Presidents A and B. They could not reach an agreement, every channel broadcasts about it, the exchange rate went up or down. When we forecast the price, we will not say that the event occurred because of the butterfly pattern.) Of course it all happened against a political backdrop, but you can't write about that, can you?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Artyom, the market is driven in no small part by three indicators.

Take China for example, fundamentally it is stable, the analysis is a lot of questions, but politically everything is not so smooth.

That is why we cannot have a discussion on the Yuan on this forum, because its exchange rate is falling on political instability?

We are traders, so when forecasting each currency we give an assessment - why this is the way it is and not the way it is.

Vitaly, reread what I wrote. And read the posts that preceded mine - such seemingly innocuous posts were the start of the terrible insults on national, territorial and other grounds. No one here is against foundation. But it's against insults and swearing.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Because since the collapse of the USSR, the rouble has fallen at different rates. History confirms. The global trend is down. Isn't this enough to predict its further fall as well?

Every currency has been falling since its inception. That's the point of fiat currencies, they have to serve a growing market, and support that growth.

And this is impossible without inflation. By the way, this is exactly the reason why in 2011 (when Expert Advisor put the idea of Bitcoin in everybody's ears) I was skeptical about perspectives of Bitcoin as a global currency. Without inflation there is no growth, and without growth people will simply take all coins out of circulation and put them in a bag. Why invest anywhere if tomorrow's coin will be more expensive than today's.

This is the worst part.