Weekend evening - page 57

ai1111:

No take profit at the beginning

As soon as the second buy position appears in the market, we will set a take profit at the topmost one.

If there are more than two Buy positions in the market: also we leave the lowest one alone and set a Take Profit on all others (to get them out of the market)

Here we go again - assumptions again. Take Profit may be below the position and therefore we cannot set it. The answer is no. So you are not thinking further than one step ahead and not considering all options.

ai1111:

Basically, it doesn't matter whether it's the first buy or the second take profit position, we will put it on the topmost position

Now that's something.

Vladimir Karputov:

Here we go again - assumptions again. Take profit may be lower than the position and therefore cannot be set. The answer is no. So you are not thinking further than one step ahead and do not consider all options.

It does not matter if it is the first buy or the secondtake profit is set at the topmost position

Vladimir Karputov:

Now that's something.

I don't understand why your answers come after I've written anything)))

ai1111:

As soon as the second position appears in the market for a Buy, we will set a Take Profit on the first - the highest one.

If there are more than two Buy positions in the market: also, we leave the lowest one alone and set a Take Profit on all others (to get them out of the market)

If we can't take a take profit, then maybe we can take a lossless profit and then take a trailing (or a virtual take profit). I don't know which one is better (no loss, takeprofit or trailing, it's not really important and we don't take Pips - just as I wrote).

In general, the thought is as follows Probably more prudent to apply not a take profit and bezubytku This is likely to be more correct for this purpose. ie as soon as the top position pops up in the pluses in place of take profit set no loss and he will move with the increase in the positions, or stand between the already open positions.As you would easier and more convenient and do so, I just laid out my thoughts.

Pardon me, Vladimir, why is that all of a sudden?

Ну вот опять - снова допущения. Тейк профит  может оказать ниже позиции и поэтому его выставить невозможно. 

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Pardon Vladimir, why all of a sudden?

Good night, I think it's one thing to go below and another to go between, that's the difference between below take profit and between take profit, it seems to me. If the market is well above the open positions, we'd rather use Take Profit. That is why I think it is better to use no-loss instead of take profit. I just didn't think of it at first.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Pardon me, Vladimir, why all of a sudden?

There are two BUY positions and the current price is higher than the estimated net price:

--- BUY #1 1.0100

--- price current

--- Net Price

--- BUY #2 1.0000

For the BUY #1 position Take Profit cannot be set at 'Net Price', because the 'Net Price' is lower than the current price.

But if it's like that, no problem:

--- BUY #1 1.0100

--- Net Price
--- price current

--- BUY #2 1.0000

Vladimir Karputov:

There are two BUY positions and the current price is higher than the estimated net price:

for the BUY #1 position, Take Profit cannot be set at 'Net Price', as the 'Net Price' is lower than the current price.

But if it is like that, no problem:

That's right. Well, you write how:

Here we go again - another assumption.Take profit may be below the position and therefore it cannot be set....

There is no problem with that, but if the current price turns out to be lower, take profit cannot be set for buy positions.

Although, by the way, I could be wrong, it seems to be possible in some brokers, and the position will just be closed immediately.