Weekend evening - page 54

Sergey Ivanov:

I was just wondering, is this even possible to implement in MT4? ***

Please read the first post of this thread. And while you are sitting on the old terminal, don't write anything in this thread.

Hello Vladimir, I want to offer you to make an advisor similar to my advisor that works on MT4, it is on the chart of a pair but tracks two other pairs and if the pair monitored by the advisor passed in the same direction 20 pips then the order opens in the chart on which it stands. in the advisor you can change all three pairs as well as points, I have it is on the GBPUSD tracks EURUSD NZDUSD works well but unfortunately in MT4 can not test the tester of other pairs if necessary I can lay out the advisor

Alexanerhoch:
Hello Vladimir, I want to offer you to make an advisor similar to my advisor that works on mt4, it is on the chart of a pair but tracks two other pairs and if the pair monitored by the advisor passed in the same direction 20 pips then the advisor opens an order on the chart where it stands. in the advisor you can change all three pairs as well as points, I have it is on the GBPUSD EURUSD NZDUSD works well but unfortunately in mt4 can not test the tester of other pairs if you want I can lay out the advisor

The answer is given in the post above.

I assure you i will switch to mt5 if you can make this EA, moreover i have been using the terminal with your indicator on my demo account 👍 for a long time

Alexanerhoch:
I assure you i will switch to mt5 if you can make this EA, moreover i am using it with your indicator on my demo account 👍 for a long time now.

I don't.

If you are sitting on the old terminal, that's your problem.

Vladimir Karputov:

I don't.

If you are sitting on an old terminal, that's your problem.

Well if you don't believe it then don't do it for money

Alexanerhoch:
Hello Vladimir, I want to offer you to make an advisor similar to my advisor ........................ it is on the chart of a pair but follows two other pairs and if the pair monitored by the advisor passed in the same direction 20 points then the advisor opens an order in the chart where it is standing. in the advisor you can change all three pairs and as points, I have it is on the GBPUSD keeps track of EURUSD NZDUSD works well but unfortunately ....................... can not check the tester in other pairs if you want I can lay out the advisor

Good mood everyone in the year 2021!

Finally, the weekend has come and there is time to continue studying the MQL5 programming language. I'm interested in this article from Alexanerhoch to Vladimir Karputov.

Does anyone know which Expert Advisor this message is about? I asked the author, but he is not answering yet. I want to try to rewrite the Expert Advisor for MT5 terminal but I need the source code. Most likely, the source code is in the public domain, as the author was going to post it in this thread. If anyone has a link to this EA, please share!

Sincerely, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin:

Good mood everyone in the year 2021!

Finally, the weekend has come and there is time to continue studying the MQL5 programming language. In this article I've received an interesting message from Alexanerhoch about Vladimir Karputov.

Does anyone know which Expert Advisor written in MT4 is referred to in this message? I asked the author of this message but he has not replied yet. I want to try to rewrite the Expert Advisor for MT5 trading terminal but I need the source code. Most likely, the source code is in the public domain, as the author was going to post it in this thread. If anyone has a link to this EA, please share!

Sincerely, Vladimir.

Read what this thread is about - no need to mention the old terminal here.

Vladimir Karputov:

Read what this topic is about - no need to mention the old terminal here.

Hello Vladimir! As per your comment, I removed the mention of the old terminal in my previous post.

Respectfully, Vladimir.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "EAs: Open Close Panel 2 Reverse".