Weekend evening - page 34

Understood, replaced the EA, a rectangle is visible. At 12:00 it closed.

azas111:
Got it, replaced the EA, a rectangle is visible. At 12:00 it closed.

The interval for the refresh interval (as well as the search for a trading signal) is set through the Search signals, in seconds parameter. Ifthe interval is set less than "10" - this means operation ONLY at the moment of creation of a new bar, if the interval is set equal or more than "10" - this means operation every "N" seconds.

Vladimir Karputov:

The interval for the refresh interval (as well as the search for a trading signal) is set through the Search signals, in seconds parameter. Ifthe interval is set less than "10" - this means operation ONLY at the moment of creation of a new bar, if the interval is set equal or more than "10" - this means operation every "N" seconds.

What is the principle of operation ?

azas111:
What is the principle of operation ?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Holiday Evening

Vladimir Karputov, 2019.08.08 11:51

Rewatch interval (as well as search for trading signal) is set through parameter Search signals, in seconds. Ifthe interval is set less than "10" - it means work ONLY at the moment of new bar creation, if the interval is set even or more than "10" - it means work every "N" seconds.

Vladimir Karputov:

What is the role of the rectangle ?

Allowed it to work on one pair on M15. Changed the timeframe in the parameters.

azas111:

What is the role of the rectangle ?

Allowed it to work on one pair on M15. Changed the timeframe in the parameters.

Post- the text about the green rectangle was not my idea.

Vladimir Karputov:

Got it, the rectangle holds the value of the eight o'clock candle.

But on a move it follows the price, increases in size.

Will the SAR_Price_Targets indicator be used ?

azas111:

Got it, the rectangle holds the value of the eight o'clock candle.

Will the SAR_Price_Targets indicator be used?

Give me a link to the MQL5 version of this indicator in Kodobase. Exactly the MQL5 version - the rest is of no interest at all.

Vladimir Karputov:

Give me a link to the MQL5 version of this indicator in Kodobase. Exactly the MQL5 version - the rest is of no interest at all.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/24405

Vladimir Karputov:

The green rectangle holds the size of the eight o'clock candle. A move out of it could mean the start of a move.

And the EA rectangle follows the price.

Also.

The basement indicator MTF_MCP_SAR_Dashboard shows one direction of the Parabolic at all timeframes.
EA does not react.

Files:
1.png  90 kb
2.png  101 kb
3.png  31 kb