Weekend evening - page 23

Sergey Chalyshev:

I don't agree about being too obvious.

And the adequate "according to you" saw in kodobaz.

I mean, what I've seen in kodobase isn't quite adequate either... In my version at least something is understandable, while in your squiggle only wishful thinking, but impossible... I think so for mockery depicted something...))

Сергей Криушин:

Something like that?

BB TREND

Vladimir Karputov:

Something like that?

Yes yes exactly...100%... krasawa - you can see what it suggests, where to which shore it goes first, you also need the option to take it back for adjustment, because if you look at the history, it comes out more when a few back on the shifter are taken...

Сергей Криушин:

Yes yes exactly...100%... krasawa you can see what is supposed to go to which shore first, you also need the ability to take it back to adjust, because if you look at the history it comes out more when a few back on the shifter is taken...

Perhaps shift will be appropriate - in the animation above I used the rightmost bar and its neighbour to the left (analog of shift 0 or shift 1).

I'm thinking of adding the same lines for both the top and bottom indicator buffer. That will be a colour music :)

Added:

BB TREND

Vladimir Karputov:

Maybe shift would be appropriate - in the animation above I used the rightmost bar and its neighbour on the left (analogous to shift 0 or shift 1).

I'm thinking of adding the same lines for both the top and bottom indicator buffer. That will be a colour music :)

Added:

somehow a Gunn fan might come in handy...saw a screenshot with a fan on the window, but just couldn't figure out the point of it...

I'll add: more different colours for full effect...here they come together - also a strong observation on BB contraction, and you won't understand it without continuation...of course you should analyze the experience of observation, what exactly will predict...

Thanks

Сергей Криушин:

I've seen a screen with a fan on the window, but I don't know what it's all about...

Nah, let's not make it too complicated. I'll think about it tomorrow and post the code.

Vladimir Karputov:

No, let's not complicate things too much. I'll think about it tomorrow and post the code.

Thank you very much, so I'm not completely hopeless yet...

Сергей Криушин:

Thank you very much, so I'm not completely hopeless yet...

Here you go:BB TREND

Template EA on pending orders, on candlesticks (bars). All ticks. The idea is to place orders not at a distance from the current price, but at OHLC of the bar, to choose from.
Searched in CodeBase, didn't find similar .

Vladimir Baskakov:
Template EA on pending orders, on candlesticks (bars). All ticks. The idea is to place orders not at a distance from the current price, but at OHLC of the bar, at choice.
Searched in CodeBase, couldn't find a similar .

Hoo of "template"?