Weekend evening - page 21

Vladimir Karputov:

To get a multicurrency EA, you need to rewrite the EA as a class. And then, we can simply from the Master EA create subordinate object classes on different symbols.

An example of a multi-symbol EA rewritten as a class:Multicurrency iMA Trend.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I was thinking that since this is a pivot model, it would be logical to set SL automatically. When buying at Lowest for 26 periods, when selling Highest?
I haven't checked. I don't like floating levels 🚣♀️

Vladimir Karputov:
I haven't checked. I don't like floating levels 🚣♀️
It's a bit of an amateur, but I don't think it's a matter of principle. If you publish it, mention me as a co-author, I'll show it to my wife;)

Deleted. I'll book it into freelance. Spc.

MASTERXAYS:
Hello, everyone. Please do. New ToR. Super Grid Advisor.
Buy low and sell high.
No stops. No TP.

Example: BUY every N pips "Let's assume 15" Must be set".
Sell every N pips "Assume 30" Must adjust.
If price moves back to N pips "Must adjust" Allow 30 pips. Close the last trade.
Meaning. Buy every 15 pips and sell every 30 pips.
After every N pips "Let's say 15" we average by initial lot.
Selling price is the price to sell.
Can we do that?
The settings. Buy at N pips.
Selling at N pips.
Start lot "Example 0.01" Should be configurable
Max lot "2.5" should be configurable".
Allowed to trade bay only
Only allowed to sell
Only allowed to trade bay.

I don't get it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Partial close of a trade

psyman, 2019.02.04 20:18

To do exactly what is written in the subpage - at startup offer the user to select the open position and assign it the first level of partial close with the number of lots. You can not confine yourself to one level, and make 2-3. Seems pretty simple.

Vladimir, hello.
Can we get back to the topic here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/190928

Hello! Fractal model:

Buy

Open [0]>F[3] low
Open[0]<F[6] high
F[3]low>F[9]low
F[6]high<F[12]high

Sell

Open [0]<F[3]high
Open[0]>F[6]low
F[3]high<F[9]high
F[6]low>F[12]low

The main fractals here are the first and the second; the others may vary depending on the candlestick, the main thing is that the last two upper ones should go against the two lower ones

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Hello, is it possible to make a BB Bollinger with a restriction on the number of last bars (sometimes you don't need all its essence, but only the last bars) and it would also be good to continue the middle line with an overlapped straight line, so you can determine the slope tangent and depending on its degree and approaching the boundaries to make a forecast or a TS... Regards SK...