Weekend evening - page 18

Expert Advisor IeNTri.mq5

version "1.000"

Two iMA (Moving Average, MA) and one iSAR (Parabolic SAR) indicator.

In this version (if Close opposite is set to "true") signal to open BUY is simultaneously a signal to close SELL, and vice versa: signal to open SELL is a signal to close BUY.

Signal generation:

BUY:

• MA "One" #0 < MA "Two" #0 AND
  • MA "One" #1 < SAR #1 AND
  • MA "One" #0 > SAR #0 AND
  • Open #0 < MA "One" #0

IeNTri BUY

SELL:

• MA "One" #0 > MA "Two" #0 AND
    • MA "One" #1 > SAR #1 AND
    • MA "One" #0 < SAR #0 AND
    • Open #0 > MA "One" #0

IeNTri SELL

More details about parameters:

Trade settings

Stop Loss,Take Profit andTrailing Stop levels can be both enabled and disabled in the Expert Advisor. To disable the selected parameter, simply set the selected parameter to "0.0".

Management of position size (lot calculation)

The lot can be a constant one( setMoney management inConstant lot and specify the lot size inThe value for "Money management") or dynamic one - in percentage of risk for a deal( setMoney management inRisk in percent for a deal and specify the risk percentage inThe value for "Money management").

Additional features

• Only one positions- only one position can be opened in the market
    • Reverse- reverse trade signal
    • Close opposite- close positions opposite to the trading signal. The opposite position will be closed first, and only then a new position will be opened in the direction of the signal.
    Files:
    IeNTri.mq5  83 kb

Wow, global work! Thanks, I hope people like it. I didn't think of a way to close it like this, it would be much more profitable

Vladimir Baskakov:
    Wow, global work! Thanks, hope people like it. I didn't think of a way to close like this, it would be much more profitable

It would be interesting to observe successful and unsuccessful inputs. Perhaps there will be some thoughts on additional filters.

Vladimir Karputov:

It would be interesting to observe successful and unsuccessful inputs. Perhaps there will be some thoughts on additional filters.

Yes, we should look at the ratio

The system of signals is based on MA crossing from the junior TF, and the older one acts as a trend filter, for example, if the trend on the older TF is ascending, then selling is prohibited. But since the reversal of the global trend in any case occurs first in the junior TF, so not to miss this moment and allow the transaction against the global trend, you can add some condition.

For example, trades against it may be allowed only if the global trend has changed N bars ago - i.e. if the MA of the upper TF has crossed more than N bars ago, trades are allowed; or, alternatively, the standard or user MACD or Awesome Oscillator with an ability to track divergence, may be added to a low and (or) high TF - if it exists, trades against the global trend are allowed. Or both options together - counting of N bars and divergence.

In the settings it would be desirable to see settings of low and high TF, MA parameters; if divergence will be traced, then possibility of setting an appropriate indicator; all the necessary managemenagement settings.

Ability to trade on a netting account.

Vladimir Baskakov:
    Yes, we should look at the ratio

The timeframe below H1 is not worth looking at. Example on AUDUSD, H1:

IeNTri.mq5 AUDUSD, H1

Vladimir Karputov:

The timeframe below H1 is not worth looking at. Example on AUDUSD, H1:

I think H4 is the best option

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Very strange, but for some reason you don't have it.

P.S. Came in from opera and I have the button. Maybe your status is small for posting images)

The only reasonable explanation that comes to mind.

Alexandr Saprykin:
    Go to the forum through chrome. Is there a button?

No, I already wrote about it.

Alright, we'll take that as a no go :)

Hello, I have an idea for a non-syndicated EA. The strategy is as follows:

Buy
    Low2<Low26
    Low1>Low26

Sell
    High2>High26
    High1<High26.

This is a reversal model, may be something else to add.

Vladimir Baskakov:
    Hello, I have an idea for a non-syndicated EA. The strategy is as follows:

Buy
    Low2<Low26
    Low1>Low26

Sell
    High2>High26
    High1<High26.

This is a reversal model, maybe something else to add.

Are thesenumbers the bar numbers?