Optimise an EA and get the best of the optimised ones. - page 40

Georgiy Merts:

40 rugcodes.

And Fast235 has three redcodes.

By the way, launched a free signal as well.

Unfortunately, not on VPS. I have a computer in my closet. Unfortunately it's an old one. Of course I'll monitor it, but, of course, the probability of failures is higher than on a paid signal.

Yes, the signals are clearly to scare off the willing :)

Why not start the signals with a clean slate?

Well, about the computers, I have laptops too - I don't use VPS.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Yes, the signals are clearly to scare off those who want to :)

Why not start signals from scratch?

Well, as for the computers, I have laptops too - I don't use a VPS.

I don't use a VPS. I don't see the point of opening new accounts until there is a specific methodology of selecting the TS for real trading.

When the progress in this regard - then we'll start "putting on beauty".

I understand that people are not usually confused by a hundred lost signals in the profile, while a large drawdown leads to horror. But personally, I appreciate the time spent on one and the same signal much more than the "nice indicators" on one of the hundreds of lost signals.

The "beauty of indicators" and the position in the rating are of great concern to those Signal Providers who have the goal to "make a sucker pay". It is important for them to make people pay money.

My aim is different.

To show that the TC League is working. With good results, bad results... Whatever it is. If you think the results are bad and you have something to offer - offer it, it will be considered.

Hi all, who can help create an EA for mt4?

Georgiy Merts:

But it's honest. I don't see the point in opening new accounts until a specific methodology for selecting TCs for real.

When there is progress in this respect, then we will start "putting on beauty".

I understand that people are not usually confused by a hundred signals lost in the profile, and a large drawdown leads to horror. But personally, I value the time of work on one and the same signal much more than the "beautiful indicators" on one of the hundreds of lost signals.

The "beauty of indicators" and the position in the ranking are strongly worried about those signal providers whose goal is to "make a sucker pay". It is important for them to make people pay money.

My aim is different.

To show that the TC League is working. With good results, bad results... Whatever it is. If you think the results are bad and you have something to offer - offer it, it will be considered.

The signal is an additional statistical tool with its own indicators, and right now these indicators are not informative - that's all I mean.

verygood1231:

Hi all, who can help create an EA for mt4?

I can help - use League TS, there are more than 350 EAs in it now ! Choose any!

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The signal is an additional statistical tool with its own indicators, and right now those indicators are not informative - that's all I mean.

You think so?

Well, it's not hard to create a new demo account.

Will do.

But the new real - only after a clear formalization of order of selection of TS. For now, it is, alas, almost entirely intuitive.

Georgiy Merts:

You think so?

Well, it's not hard to set up a new demo account.

Will do.

But the new real - only after the accurate formalization of the order of selecting TS. For now it is, alas, almost entirely intuitive.

I think so, and put the selected sets there, not all together, so you can see the potential of the system. And those that are all cooked together, let them continue to cook in the same place...

By the way, I think we can use the comment to the orders where we can specify the name of the EA and the number of the set (date), so that if we want we can open the whole thing in excel and see what really happened.

By the way, it would be good to have a script that would breakdown trades history by groups so that we could compare different EAs and their different settings (what they have given during their lifetime).

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I think so, and put the selected sets there rather than all together - so that you can see the potential of the system. And those that are all cooked together, let them continue to cook in the same place...

By the way, I think we can use the comment to the orders where we can specify the name of the EA and the number of the set (date), so that if we want we can open the whole thing in excel and see what really happened.

By the way, it would be good to have a script that would breakdown trades history by groups, so that we could compare different EAs and their different settings (what they have given during their lifetime).

Alexey, there are 6 best Expert Advisors on the signal, which I selected for my work. What "groups" are we talking about?

I will make a "clean" demo account a bit later, now I'm not from my home computer - I can't log into my Alparev office, make a new demo account. I will come in the evening, make it, tomorrow I will connect a "clean" signal.

Georgiy Merts:

Alexei, there are 6 of the best TS I've selected to work on the signal. What "groups" are we talking about?

I will make a "clean" demo account a bit later, now I am not from my home computer - I cannot log into my Alpari office to make a new demo account. I will come in the evening, make it, tomorrow I will connect a "clean" signal.

I thought it was the same demo that you dumped.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I thought it was the same demo you dumped.

No, the account on which all 350 TS work is a separate account, a "training ground", so to speak.

And the signal is just my old accounts (both real and demo), which I've been using for a long time, and then stopped... Now, I'm using them again... Well, with the demo - it will be easier, I closed, opened... No problem.

But no, I`m not going to use real account, I`ll open new one only after I`ve made clear rules of selecting my TS.