Got stood up in a shop with an ePayments card - page 7

By the way, suspended the article. How will I get that dough out later? Interesting question.)))

Articles and wrote before (not here), all directly to the MC. Why do I need all these BM, kiwi, etc. at one time?

The fee is even less than 2.6% (if there are no charges for earlier payments).

Arkadii Zagorulko:

I figured it out, the fee is even less than 2.6% (if there are no charges for earlier payments).

Arkadii Zagorulko:

My report for today.

Rate epaymants 25.78, the NBU today is 26.34 (this year there was no lower).

Difference of 2.17% + e-paymants commission of 2.6% = 4.77% (excluding card maintenance fees)

I.e. 25,78 - is it already taking into account the EP commission? And taking into account the exchange rate of 26.20 or even 26 UAH, the commission of 2.6% at the rate of MasterCard may come out as 1-1.5% of the real rate?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The mastercard website even says that I should have been charged 5 cents more:

Everything falls into place: the transaction is confirmed, the charge is exactly what it says on the mastercard website:

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I.e. 25,78 - is it already taking into account the commission of EP? And taking into account the exchange rate of 26,20 or even 26 UAH, commission of 2,6% according to the MasterCard rate may turn out to be 1-1,5% of the real rate?

Yes, the rate is inclusive of the fee.

I do my bookkeeping at home, write down expenses and income, I noticed that I write off $7.15 as an expense and a day later the amount changes to $7.20.

At first I didn't understand why the balances don't add up, but when I went to look at the transactions, I was surprised...

I'm still looking and I'll show you the proof...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I do my bookkeeping at home, write down expenses and income, I noticed that I write off $7.15 as an expense and a day later the amount changes to $7.20.

At first I didn't understand why the balances don't add up, but when I went to look at the transactions, I was surprised...

I am still looking and I will send you the proof ...

Pay attention to the payment status "Confirmed" or "Unconfirmed". Since it is a conversion, the amount is not debited from the card $ immediately, but actually after the bank sells the currency. Hence the imaginary discrepancies.

Here are the vouchers.

Initially the payment did not go through, I mixed up the pin code and then it went through.

Please note after a while they corrected the payment by 0.13 cents.

Without my knowledge. !!!!

Vladimir Pastushak:

Here are the vouchers.

Initially the payment did not go through, I mixed up the pin code and then it went through.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Who uses ePayments payment system for withdrawal?

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.04.11 18:59

What makes you think you have to ask? You are not allowed to make an adjustment because you are not really exchanging money the moment you make a purchase.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Here are the vouchers.

When withdrawing it charges another 2.6% (it says so in the rules)

and on cancellation does not withdraw...