ZigZags Shepherds - page 20

aleger:

Be patient, sir, and watch Zigzag work the way it does!

Potiqo? Ticks are only good for pips. But you can do without them for pips as well.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm not the one looking for ten quid.) I don't care.

But I'm not giving it to you anymore, hamam.

Yuri, why are you making such a big deal out of lousy 10 raccoons? It was Misha-Teacher who asked you, but he didn't wait and left the forum. Probably working as a janitor now... He was a good guy...

Get to the point! Or let's talk about ACF - I don't care which thread to talk about it in.

Alexander_K2:

Yuri, what's with the lousy 10 raccoons you're making such a fuss about? It was Misha the teacher who asked for you, but he didn't wait for you and left the forum. Probably working as a janitor now... He was a good guy...

Get to the point! Or let's talk about ACF - I don't care which thread to talk about it in.

Read a textbook about ACF, nothing more than MO from the product of displaced functions. Real-time absolutely does not rule.

And 10 quid short of them all here - you can't go much wrong).

I've got a Nissan Qashqai in mind, 70k mileage, haven't seen any reagents at all. Auction in a week or two, not yet scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed.

Alexander_K2:

Pattalom :))))

Nature is clever with money. Smart is not always rich. Not everyone has money for a new car. And there are morons and hamsters of all kinds, and they have a lot of money)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Nature is clever with money. Smart is not always rich. Not everyone has money for a new car. And there are morons and hamsters of all kinds, and they have no money.)

Come on, don't be offended by Yuri. He'll come in handy - he's a bit of an expert.

Alexander_K2:

Oh, come on - don't be offended by Yuri. We could use him - he's a bit of an expert.

I have no respect for people who were wrong and don't apologise.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have no respect for people who were wrong and don't apologise.

It follows from this statement of yours that you don't respect yourself, because otherwise you'd be apologising at almost every turn.

Yeah, well...

Олег avtomat:

It follows from this statement of yours that you have no respect for yourself, because otherwise you would be apologising at almost every turn.

Yeah, well...

Yeah...- that's what's going on here, it's worse than some communal kitchen, although everyone has shown what they're capable of))

Novaja:
Yes ... - that's what happens here, it's worse than in the kitchen in some communal apartment, although everyone shows what he can do))

Does that still surprise you? That's the atmosphere of this commune... for a long time... and has not developed by itself, but is deliberately maintained by an "invisible hand" here.

I personally do not like this atmosphere, but I do not write the charter in this monastery.

zy.

I don't use it.

Pastukhov has developed his own method of interpreting the price chart, he identified the stat laws, and his work deserves respect due to that alone.
As for the trend following and counter-trending methods, there is a principle of using "tails", the profit in this case is very dependent on the spread value. The same principle of "tails" is used in channel strategies, maybe this method can be justified in the stock market, but not in forex.