ZigZags Shepherds - page 19

Uladzimir Izerski:

Ah! Your soup is strong!

You've got weed, too, apparently.) But I don't smoke, sorry. I can smell it, though.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You also have weed, apparently taking it away.) But I don't smoke, sorry. I can smell it, though.

You make wonderful stoves!

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your ovens are doing great!

You're not doing a *** thing. You're looking for $10 to open another account. I think I offered it to you - for free, I mean for nothing.

And he's preaching to me. It's funny, though.

The offer still stands. Take it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can see that you're a good stove-maker. You make a lot of money. I've got two 100k signals on 5k and 4k, waiting for a good stovemaker to warm up. I'm backing them up so they don't go into the archives.

What do I need, your signals? You've been looking for 10 coons. It's all right, take it.

I'm changing my car, so I need a hundred bucks. And 10 quid for the benefit of those willing to continue the experiment - that's for God's sake.

He's being rude, though. I'll have to think about the 10 quid. Why on earth would you do that? - He's being rude and I'm offering him money for his dreams. That's crazy.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do I need your signals? You were looking for 10 coons. It's all right, take it.

I'm changing my car, I need a hundred bucks. And 10 quid for people who want to keep experimenting, that's fine by me.

Labeling me for 10 quid lowers you to the lowest level.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Labelling me 10 quid is bringing you down to the lowest level.)

I'm not the one looking for 10 quid.) I don't care.

But I don't give a shit anymore, hamam.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Come on. ZigZag is ZigZag all the same, and shows nothing but max mines. And it will not show, no matter how hard it tries).

It does not show anything but minimaxes and visible trendlines, but "hidden" ranges and moments of the most probable changes of the current trend - quite well!

aleger:

It really shows nothing but minimaxes and visible trend lines, but "hidden" ranges and the moments of the most probable changes of the current trend - quite well!

Another illusion. ZZ shows everything only on history. Real-time ZZ is nothing at all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Another illusion. ZZ only shows everything on history. Real-time ZZ is nothing at all.

Be patient, sir, and see how Zigzag works like a tic-tac-toe!

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm not the one looking for 10 quid.) I don't care.

But I ain't giving no more, hamam.

Can you make a stove? I'll pay you well. Hot ear's good for your brains.

But I'd rather have a conversation about zigzags.