Does the market need forecasting with more than 50% probability ? - page 3

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

And I am not interested in where the price goes both at opening and closing, and there is no goal to make money - to ruin it.

My father beat his son not for gambling, but for getting even. (c) Losing trades are an inevitable part of the process.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The father beat his son not for gambling, but for getting back at him. (c) Losing trades are an inevitable part of the process.

I want to see how long it lasts. Sometimes I forget to look in there, but it's not crucial.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I want to see how long it lasts. Sometimes I forget to look in there, but it's not a big deal.

You can do it for free. Write down the price on a piece of paper and watch it for months at a time).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You can do it for free. Write down the price on a piece of paper and watch it for months).

Do you know how to "guarantee" the order ?

==============

it's a demo. i'm just trying out a strategy.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Do you know how to "guarantee" the order?

I never break anything. I close it and keep playing. I don't need this knowledge.

I don't get even.) The surest way to ruin it.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I never break anything down. I close it and move on with my game. I don't need that knowledge.

I don't get even.) It's the surest way to break up.)

All right. I'll open a signal where nothing gets ruined - don't forget to sign up ;)

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

OK. I'll open a signal where nothing gets ruined - don't forget to sign up ;)

Thank you. I've got my own homebrew signals.) They're bad, but they're my own.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Thank you. I have my own homegrown signals.) They are bad, but they are mine).

A good signal will be: with a stop, no overshooting, constant lot, minimum drawdown and money ok - as ordered.

No kidding.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

OK. I'll open a signal where nothing gets ruined - don't forget to sign up ;)

Aren't you tired? A whole year of promises, we're all waiting.

Some pictures from the tester and stuff.

Where's the signal?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's easy to trade on the flat, I've been fooling around with my hands for 2 days since February 21st, initial deposit $248, profit $243. Dumbest work on the channel. I'm talking about predicting...

I'm talking about predicting trades not only in flat, but in areas where quotes rise or fall 2-3 times, where new tops appear etc.

Alright, it's useless to explain...