Advantages and disadvantages of an automatic vehicle - page 4

Uladzimir Izerski:

Counting on the experienced contingent on this forum, it will be useful to get opinions on the advantages and disadvantages of the PBX.

The experience of the old-timers can then help us learn from many mistakes and avoid making the same mistakes.

The best for the masses as they say. Feel free to share, if you have anything, of course).

Collective thought is power and useful to all!

There are no disadvantages to automated trading!

You cannot beat a "quoting machine" manually, a human is not capable of doing it. If only by insider trading, but that is illegal.

If you trade manually or automatically, you are trading against a machine. A human being is incapable of competing with an automaton. Only a machine!

Sergey Chalyshev:

There are no disadvantages to automatic trading!

You can't beat a "quoting machine" manually, humans are incapable of doing that. If only by insider trading, but that is illegal.

Whether you trade manually or automatically, you are trading against the machine in any case. A human is incapable of competing with an automaton. Only an automaton!

I agree 100% -tov. But, as most participants have noticed, ATS needs reliable patterns based on intelligible theories or assumptions. I have put them forward in 3 ways and they are known. The disadvantage of ATS based on global theories is their low yield - 5-20% - per annum, which devalues their unsinkability.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I agree 100% -tov. But, as most participants have noticed, ATC needs reliable patterns based on intelligible theories or assumptions. I have put them forward in 3 ways and they are known. The disadvantage of ATS based on global theories is their low yield - 5-20% - per annum, which devalues their unsinkability.

10% is good too. When you earn enough to quote the market yourself, will you make a money-to-money theory?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I agree 100% -tov. But, as most participants have noticed, ATC needs reliable patterns based on intelligible theories or assumptions. I have put them forward in 3 ways and they are known. The disadvantage of ATS based on global theories is their low yield - 5-20% - per annum, which devalues their unsinkability.

You are saying all the right things.

Only this problem is solvable. Moved from 20 year tests to 1 year +\-

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/8333244/audcad-h4-ifcmarkets-corp

Here's a start for an automated TC, namely a dedicated section.

Got a code?

Mickey Moose:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/8333244/audcad-h4-ifcmarkets-corp

Here's a start for an automated TC, namely a dedicated section.

Got the code?

This tool doesn't work. Give me another one.

Sergey Chalyshev:
10% is also good. When you earn enough to quote the market yourself, will you do the "money to money" theory?
It makes no sense to make so much money and only then take it to the market, it is much better to take it from someone who has already made it, it is much quicker that way

Renat Akhtyamov:

no problem

I personally enjoy this particular textbook.

I hope you enjoy reading it too.

Interested in volume 2/section 3 etc.

http://institutiones.com/download/books/1618-mezhdunarodnaya-ekonomika-kireev.html.

Thank you for the link. Useful information.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Thank you for the link. Useful information.

If it's possible to implement something, I'd like to have at least a glimpse of the result...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

However, if you change the paradigm itself, all these inferences become meaningless.

The other paradigm is that no one needs to win or even fight in this war. Any multiplicity of strategies inevitably generates some new market statistics and new patterns. And it is up to us to use them as long as they exist, whether with robots or with our hands.

To put it simply, as long as we are not a link in the food chain of large participants - we and our actions are of no interest to them.

I disagree with the food chain here.

Forex market was specifically created so that there would always be food for big players.

And our actions really are not interesting, because we small speculators do not affect the behavior of the price, but only create liquidity.

That is all they want.