How to make an elephant out of a fly when the fly is one's own - page 3

Stanislav Dray:
If you do not need a card that can be used to pay everywhere and withdraw cash from any ATM, then why are you whining?

Consider a frequent situation: You buy 3 kilos of potatoes for 50 UAH from me via forwarding, I only have a PrivatBank card, which, however, from 10 Ukrainians 9 have it.

What do you do with yourEpayments?

With webmani everything is simple, we threw money on webmani, and from there already with min.commission on Privat24 and pay in full all and everywhere with a commission of 0.5%

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What do you do with yourEpayments?

With webmoney it's simple, we put the money into webmoney, and from there we pay with a min.commission to Privat24 and pay in full for everything and everywhere with a 0.5% commission

Pay directly with ePayments card

Yes, webmoney for the CIS countries is the most "adequate" way of earning and withdrawing and spending their income.

A lot of Internet sites accept WebMoney, which is very convenient. You get WebMoney, you buy for WebMoney.

I think there is no need to "froth" at all. You have to accept the problem and try to solve it.

If MetaQuotes has decided to close WebMoney in its input and output methods, it means that it is not profitable for them.

Can we influence anything? No! We are small "youjprogrammers" who are tied to the marketplace, freelancing, articles .....

Our whole life, pain and disappointment, happiness and joy, all this passes through the MQL5 service.

You may delete your products, won't support them, so who will you offend? MetaQuotes? No!

You will offend your customers, and we are all doing it for the customers!

I'm amazed at people who don't update their products. Let's drop the "What works well doesn't need updating!" answer!

Registered with ePayments, applied for verification. Waiting. Let's give it a try.

Rashid Umarov:

Pay directly with ePayments card

That's true, but then you have to spend 20% of your time working out commissions. We are not that rich.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Yes, webmoney for the CIS countries is the most "adequate" way of earning and withdrawing and spending their income.

A lot of Internet sites accept WebMoney, which is very convenient. You get WebMoney, you buy for WebMoney.

I am amazed at people who do not update their products. Let's drop the "What works well doesn't need to be updated!" answer.

Registered with ePayments, applied for verification. Waiting. Let's give it a try.

I did it 7 months ago. Not impressed at all! Reminds me of the mid-2000s, when we already had mobile phone service, but a minute of talk time cost 50 cents.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I did it seven months ago. Not impressed at all!

Sadly, I'm just "trying out" the system. or rather just signed up :-)

already start "biting my nails" and thinking about where to get money to pay off loans? :-(

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's true, but then you have to spend 20% of your time working out commissions. We are not that rich.

I don't get it.

Rashid Umarov:

In general, the company has been making great strides lately, and the services have been cleaned up a bit as well.

For example, the freelancing and signals section has been updated. But you should understand that these sections are directly related to money and in order to use them, you need to top up your account on the website.

Question: Why would you do all this and spend time if you then enter restrictions on the input / output? Here you have such great services, but you can not use all of them, and then we will remove some more payment, and leave all the services to themselves for personal use.

Logically, if something is expanded and supplemented, then the maximum conditions for use should be created.

Please add some electronic systems, there are many of them now with good conditions.

Thank you!

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Sadly, I'm just "trying out" the system. or rather just signed up :-)

already start "biting my nails" and thinking about where to get the money to pay off the loans? :-(

You will be fine, you will like it. You will pay with your card directly everywhere, no additional transactions will be required.

And there is a fixed commission of 2.6% on the payment. Conversion at the Mastercard rate

Rashid Umarov:

You'll be fine, you'll love it. You'll be able to pay directly with your card and there'll be no need for any additional transactions.

And a flat fee of 2.6% on the payment. Conversion at the Mastercard exchange rate

I've long given up on interest. It was, is and will be.

The main thing is to make sure that your earnings cover all your expenses and interest.

But the rule applies: "No matter how much you earn, it won't be enough!", so the appetite grows, too.

Let's give it a try.