Peak ruble in 2018! Yes ? or..... - page 16

Sergey Savinkin:

But open interest in Si has been falling since mid-August. I don't see anyone buying before a strong rise.

There could be a pullback of a couple of strikes at 15 minutes, globally there should be a correction even lower, I agree, but I don't trade at such distances as a rule. The only thing that may indicate about the OI is that the market is getting lower because of the non-residents leaving, which was especially evident after the jump in April.

In addition, by hai the target was never reached according to my estimates it should have been reached in September, but they wanted it this month and the Central Bank bilked the market, the first target was 69.10 - and above 70.70.

4 different resistances on the hay have stunted growth:

1. 68,000 - strike

2. 23.6 from the daily ATR

3. rebound from RSI (so far)

4. Resistance from last entry under RSI - important to break for trend change

There is a risk that if we don't break, we will fall in stone, but for now the pattern is for continued upside.

Well, also a smack from Envelopes - we can go to MA.

Decided to close, might buy tomorrow from 68.80 but not sure.

I don't like the close upper Donchian channel on the spot on H1 - if it reaches it, there will be a rapid rise... but it's a bit early so I might be shorting.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Decided to close, might buy tomorrow from 68.80 but not sure.

I don't like the close upper Donchian channel on the spot on H1 - if it reaches it, there will be a rapid rise... But it's a bit early, so I might be shorting.

Yeah, you can't question your decisions all the time...

Sometimes you can feel the market

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

Si-9.18, M1, 2018.08.29

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

A pleasant day

Si-9.18, M1, 2018.08.29, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real

But, the main thing here is to stop in time, as feeling like this can lead to critical errors, today was important business and so I was easily able to stop.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
But the main thing is to stop in time, as these feelings can lead to critical errors; today I had important things to do, so I was able to stop easily.

Case in point.

Two people come out of a gambling club. One in his pants and the other completely naked, with a newspaper on his back. The one with the newspaper says:

- That's why I respect you, you always know how to stop in time.

)))))

Sergey Savinkin:

Case in point.

Two people come out of a gambling club. One is in his pants, the other is naked and covers himself with a newspaper. The one with the newspaper says:

- That's why I respect you, you always know how to stop in time.

)))))

This is absolutely a hot topic for me - I lose money due to emotions and loss of control. My son will now work with me as a risk manager and assistant - I hope I will be more rational in difficult choices - to cut my losses in a weekly profit or take a risk and ... I hope I will be rational in the difficult choice situations - to cut a loss in the form of a weekly profit or to risk ... losing a month's (or even a year's) salary.

Looks like we will make a correction on M15 to the strike 68000 today.

Si-9.18, M1, 2018.08.30

Openings Broker'''', MetaTrader 5, Real

Si-9.18, M1, 2018.08.30, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Looks like we will make a correction on M15 to the strike 68000 today.

Si-9.18, M1, 2018.08.30

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

To remember

Si-9.18, M1, 2018.08.30, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real