Peak ruble in 2018! Yes ? or..... - page 7

At the moment there is a very ambiguous situation on H4, if we fail to break through the Doncian channel on Monday, there is a chance that the bears will again press back to their previous values.

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

USDRUB_TOM, H4, 2018.08.05.

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

USDRUB_TOM, H4, 2018.08.05, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real

Well, we didn't manage to break the channel yesterday, although we were very close. So today the correction started on M15. I see a further decline so far, maybe the day will have a long tail, we'll see....

Looks like the confirmation of my hunch about the pennant has begun....

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Looks like the confirmation of my hunch about the pennant has begun....

Finally! I hope everyone has bought in advance.

Sanctions will help us earn hehe

Today Kommersant published an inside story on a bill that sanctions are targeting OFZs and state banks, this news probably worked

transcendreamer:

Finally! I hope everyone has bought in advance.

Sanctions will help us earn hehe

Today Kommersant published an inside story on a bill which sanctions are targeting OFZs and state banks, this probably triggered the news

I got short very early and now I am going against the market, waiting for intraday correction - maybe they will go too fast...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I locked in very early and am now up against the market, waiting for an intraday correction - might break out, they're really chomping at the bit...

I hope for higher bubbles, the cutoff (pennant) is very nice........ it would be a shame if Trump and senators would fuck it up and not do what the analysis expects them to do ))))

transcendreamer:

I hope for a higher bang, the cutoff (pennant) is really pretty........ it would be a shame if Trump and senators fucked up and didn't do what the techanalysis expects them to do ))))

I'm the one who's missing out - they've gone too far :(

Are they preparing a second wave?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I'm the one who's missing out - they've gone too far away :(

Are they preparing the second wave?

Sit tight ))))

The euro is having a very rare day today, going back and forth, prognosis is still up

By the way, I had a sell in the morning on my TS, at the end of the day it seems to close neutral and probably the indicator will switch to buy at the close,

I don't have time to

Always bet on a falling rouble.