Peak ruble in 2018! Yes ? or..... - page 6

Nikolay Kositsin:

Strangely, I think it smells strongly of an irreversible decline of the evergreen. We are right around the bifurcation point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_PXnMZNeX0

I knew a businessman who thought the same thing. Now he's just that, a worker.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

We are not employees of the Ministry of Finance and we cannot know all the subtleties. But there is a reserve fund, there is a stabilisation fund, there are gold and foreign currency reserves, perhaps they managed to save something somewhere, the STI collected a lot of taxes at the end of the year. I do not think that they are fools enough to allow the ruble to collapse after the increase in payments.

There is no reserve fund, I heard that some fund was exhausted as a result of the bailout, so this is probably it.

The green will definitely fall for at least another six months

Yurii Voronkov:
The green will definitely fall for at least another six months

I don't think so!

If the US and England impose sanctions today, the ruble will fall again, the value of Russian companies will drop and the Moscow Stock Exchange indexes will fall.

The greenback will not fall. The US economy is growing + heading for a Fed rate hike.

Alexandr Saprykin:
If the US and England impose sanctions today, the rouble will fall again, the value of Russian companies will drop and the Moscow Stock Exchange indexes will plummet.

That's at least why you should have a dollar in the float!

Has the pennant formed, or is it the tiredness of my sick imagination?

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

USDRUB_TOM, D1, 2018.08.01

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

01.08.2018 USDRUB - Vimpel or not?

USDRUB_TOM, D1, 2018.08.01, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Has the pennant formed, or is it the weariness of my diseased imagination?

I think it's too early, it's not fully formed.

Sergey Chalyshev:
I think it's too early, not fully formed yet

As for me the pair, although I am sitting in the shorts - it seemed like it should go a bit lower - once again at 61.8.

However, yesterday evening session made us tense, so, if today is not a bearish candlestick of the day, I see the movement towards 63, and there may be a breakthrough.