Study. - page 8

Mickey Moose:

And the fact that all universities are doing the same thing is hushed up, isn't it?

Universities do not have the task of teaching. Their task is to give people the opportunity to acquire knowledge. Whoever wants it / can do it, gets it and, perhaps, experience. All the rest are observers and listeners.

Victor Ziborov:
In fact, there is a suggestion that might be of interest

Mickey Moose:

And the fact that all universities are doing the same thing is hushed up, isn't it?

Let me ask you what does this have to do with universities?

I have clearly and understandably outlined the situation. You need to understand what is written in context, rather than picking phrases out of it.

Once again, in order to eliminate unnecessary misunderstanding: training, and everything that is associated with it in the field of trading, is 99% of cases fraud and quackery.

The remaining 1% I have probably never even met, but I admit that it can happen. For example I, for an acquaintance, tried to explain to my friends - what and why in relation to the market. absolutely free of charge of course =)))).

And constantly reiterated that if you dare to get involved. it can all end badly for your pocket ... even my help is not a panacea, I can point the way and save a lot of time self-study and nothing more.

And even here on the forum in a related thread about mentoring... I've burned the greatest gral for free so to speak =) for I know it's not that easy to use in any case, but the information is really very valuable. I would have given a lot for this information about 10 years ago, when I started studying the market ...

( I'm talking about: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/223388/page23 )

I am writing such things here because of the motive to warn people against charlatans. but since you need to follow the thesis of criticizing offer, I gave an example of how to trade, in what direction to dig.

I am stressing the fact that any talk about the complexity of the system, or the presence of a lot of fog and water in the system or the teacher isan indicator of deception. in reality any system is simple. And answered one person there in the thread why the books are sometimes murky too =)

TOTAL:

If you are a beginner, you have to understand that, so to speak, people in training make money on students and, alas, often all these courses and tutors are not able to give them anything.

There is some useful information on the Internet, but it is mixed with tons of useless crap.

This is alas, but he who seeks, finds. And the moment one learns to understand the market and learns to trade on the profit side, occurs not when one supposedly finds this information, but when one has examined a lot of ideas and approaches and has understood everything .

Dens12:

Funny way of thinking, all the theses are very drawn out. or was it just demagogy?

So, judging by the far-fetched statements, the conclusion follows: a beginner who has nothing to learn should buy the course immediately, regardless of its cost?

Neat! We showed at one stroke what we really need =), and if you squeeze the final meaning out of the phrase - give us your money, we'll find a better use for it than to sink the market =)))) BRAVO!

and some will fall for it. what can you do? people are often very blind in pursuit of their dreams ...

isn't it so?

You either take the money to the trainer, saving time for training, or you take the money to the market, losing your deposits.

Another option is that the plan is to live forever, so there is "plenty of time" for self-study

Mickey Moose:

Isn't it like that?

You either take the money to the teacher and save time on training, or you take the money to the market and lose your deposits.

Another option - the plan to live forever, so time for self-study "in abundance"

As for the newcomers, they have not just saved time, but also lost money.

And how to do it right, I wrote above, and unfortunately this is the only option. You have to do it yourself and it makes no sense to pay any money.

Dens12:

The newcomer did not just save time, but also lost money for nothing.

And how to do it right, I wrote above, and unfortunately this is the only option. By yourself is the only way and no one has no sense to pay any money.

Ok)

Andrey:
Where you can apply. To learn how to trade.
To buy a TS and trade on it. Any TS should have statistics. Or the subscription to the signals will do. In any case, there is no profitable TS, which would be trained, even for a fee. Such trading systems are used to make expert advisors, or to sell them or keep them in secret. Selling signals is also possible. So if you want to trade, master the basics, buy any kind of TS and go ahead.

Andrey:
Where you can apply. To study trade.
Go to a trade institute.

Mihail Matkovskij:
Buy a TS and trade on it. Any TS should have statistics. Or may be a subscription to the signals. In any case, there is no profitable TS, which would be trained, even for a fee. Such trading systems are used to make expert advisors, or to sell them or keep them in secret. Selling signals is also possible. So if you want to trade, master the basics, buy any kind of TS and go ahead.

I thought I was dropping it off.)

3 years of experience.

Dens12:

And even here on the forum in a related thread about mentoring... I burned the greatest gral for free, so to speak =) because I know that it's not so easy to use it blindly anyway. however, this information is really very valuable. I would have given a lot for this information about 10 years ago, when I started studying the market ...

( I am talking about : https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/223388/page23 )

Don't feel bad, Master... Your secret has long been known, but not everyone is able to apply it in practice - you're right there.