Templates in Freelancing: how to communicate with a customer and not go crazy - page 2

The question most often asked is

What is MagicNumber ...

- Why is the advisor/indicator in the navigator grey

- Can't leave feedback on the marketplace

Iurii Tokman:

- Why is the advisor/indicator in the navigator grey

- Can't leave feedback on the marketplace

Are you sure this applies to Freelance?

Rashid Umarov:

Are you sure this applies to Freelance?

partly...

Rashid Umarov:(collected in this thread)
Somehow we still need to explain to customers that by specifying 3 days to do the job, you can't disappear for 5 days.
The job is done in 1 day.
When the customer returns seeing the Arbitration request, he/she accepts the job at once but the DELAY is already hanging on the programmer's reputation ((((.
I don't know if this is relevant to the topic of the topic, but I'm sick of these "disappearances".

Some customers don't know how to add a website address to the list of allowed for WebRequest().

Some don't know where to get the ID to set up push notifications.

Some have difficulty understanding how to take a screenshot of a bug via the graph menu in three clicks.

Andrey Voytenko:

Some customers don't know how to add a website address to the list of allowed for WebRequest().

Some don't know where to get the ID to set up push notifications.

Some have difficulty understanding how to take a screenshot of a bug via the graph menu in three clicks.

Yes, the question: "What is a screenshot?

and when you answer that it's literally a screenshot.

they do send a screenshot of the screen taken by the phone )

Often:
- Can't attach a pre-TC file to correspondence!
you explain the .txt or .zip
the customer sends a screenshot of the text TOR in a picture (((.

In general, is it not possible to attach a .doc file to the correspondence?

Rashid Umarov:

Do customers really ask such questions?

Yes, I support you - in fact 20%-30% ask such questions + related questions. For example, I will soon write to everyone that if you write an Expert Advisor by an indicator or an indicator by an indicator - this indicator must be installed in the terminal and its name and directory must coincide . Many people also don't know what the source and executable files are.

C to add:

1) do not see how to design work, what are the steps, where to load TK. Such are somewhere in the half. Just now I was responded to a question "and what else to do?" All I throw a 2-minute video "how to create a job ..." .

2) Lack of knowledge of terminal and software capabilities. I have already started working with the trading robot, and I have already started to use the trading robot in my trading robot as an example, I have already started to use the trading robot in my trading robot as an example, I have already started to use the trading robot in my trading robot as an example, I have already started to use the trading robot in my trading robot as an example, I have already started to use the trading robot as an example, I have already started to use the trading robot as an example, I have already introduced the trading robot in my trading robot as an example, I have already introduced the trading robot in my trading robot as an example, I have already started to use the trading robot as an example.

I have already started working on it and I have not understood it yet. 3) What is the hedge and netting and for which account the EA is required. If I've already checked it, I'll just try to detect a Sell position and confirm the results, but I don't know if I've got an error or not.

4) If you see an error, you need to describe the situation "what you need", "what happened", in what area + log + set. Many developers think that a screenshot is quite enough and the programmer knows exactly what the customer means by this screenshot.

5) The fact that you need to describe everything in the TOR and just "let's add it later" may not work.

• about delays - many people cannot find how to change the deadline at the step of agreeing the TOR
  • often have to explain the principle of freelancing - "the site is an intermediary, the money is frozen until the job is finished, the work is done in steps - we need to go through at least the first two steps (up to the third) to start work"
ps. why not allow the customer to increase the deadline at any step?