The psychology of the successful trader. - page 19

Must be psychologically difficult for this office's customers...

Новости

25 January 2018

Refund applications will be collected in February 2018. For other questions, please contact the company's interim manager at the contacts listed on the company's official website.

Rebranding

Due to an unscheduled restructuring in 2017, the company's financial condition deteriorated significantly, which led to an outflow of client capital, a decline in trading turnover and, consequently, overall revenue declined to a critical level. At the Extraordinary General Meeting the shareholders decided to terminate the current operations, appoint a temporary administration, return cash to clients and rebrand the company.

Please note that all procedures related to the bankruptcy of the company are conducted in accordance with international law. The relevant information is published only on the official website, all other sources could be considered unreliable.

Contact

If you have any queries or questions, please write to the company's interim administrator at ...@...com.

The process is ongoing... And it has become commonplace for some time now. So this outcome should always be kept in mind.

Aleksey Ivanov:
There is only one way to get to the top - to break it all down and find a place to look for the edge. You can go through a lot of false ones - check forum strategies, shovel kodobase and market, shovel signals, go through a lot of replicated stereotypes (about psychology among others), join the optimizer cult, join the martinophiles, shovel onalities...

Victor Ziborov:

In my incompetent opinion, if you are searching for an effective trading system, you should adjust this TS to your character. That is, a sanguine person with his high mental activity and impatience should not engage in long term trading. And the phlegmatic with his slowness should not engage in scalping.

!!!

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The terminal is just fine. I have no such thing as psychology.

You, on the other hand, are clearly over-excited. Why is that? It's obvious psychology bothers you and you want to talk about it.

Once again. No technology, no psychology. No technology - there is psychology and all sorts of worries such as - market went the wrong way, brokerage house is after my stops, etc.

So I do not deny that I, unlike you (who have achieved perfection, judging by your words), am far from psychological perfection. And there are many people here who honestly say that this topic is close and understandable to them (also unlike you).

Well, as for "the market has gone in the wrong direction" (and to blame someone), as you point out, I have long since moved away from the "baby talk".

And, by the way, I am voting for the development of technology with all my hands.

Aleksey Ivanov:

I do not deny that I, unlike you (who have achieved perfection, judging by your words), am far from psychological perfection. And there are many people here who honestly say that this subject is close and clear to them (also unlike you).

Well as for "the market has gone wrong" (and to blame someone), as you write, I have long since moved away from the "childish snot" state.

Don't swear, physicists! People will look at me and say - what a bunch of people study at physics departments :)))

Alexander_K2:
Don't swear, physicists! People will look at you and say - what a bunch of people study at physics departments :)))
You're so pissed off, you've got to answer. Otherwise you'll get jammed up.

Aleksey Ivanov:
So you're being pushed around, you have to respond. Otherwise, you're going to get jammed up.
Surprisingly, it's an altercation - as Yuri is your colleague and mine.

Aleksey Ivanov:

I do not deny that I, unlike you (who have achieved perfection, judging by your words), am far from psychological perfection. And there are many people here who honestly say that this topic is close and understandable to them (also unlike you).

But about that "the market went in the wrong direction" (and to blame someone), as you say, I have long moved away from the state of "childish snot".

I'm not talking about perfection, I'm talking about the process. Whether the technology is perfect or not is another question. There is technology - we comply, formal procedure.

Bad technology - we look for flaws and make improvements. You can use demo or virtual transactions.

As an example. Let's say, I haven't traded Gold for a long time. For example, I spend a day just staring at it, trying to estimate something. And on the next day I take a piece of paper and use it to make virtual trades. When everything is fine-tuned, I start playing, first with one futures. If after a few trades all is OK, I can go to a full volume.

Олег avtomat:

They are on the "other side of the barricades" in either case, be it "kitchen" or "non-cookery".

And since they are two sides of the same coin, we can assume that

P1 * P2 = 1

Thus we start mathematization of trading psychology ;)))

Aleksey Ivanov:
That's what I wrote, complicated psychology of a successful trader must be. This is why we can't be sure of the correctness of these equations.

A suitable model to describe this interaction (or confrontation) and obtain a qualitative picture would be a predator-prey model in one of its not very sophisticated versions.

and the original topic is slowly turning... slowly turning...