The psychology of the successful trader. - page 17

Олег avtomat:

Again, with uncertainty, to one extent or another.

I was not referring to the trader's forecast, but to the other side of the coin, i.e. the dealer's

Renat Akhtyamov:
I was not referring to the trader's forecast, but to the other side of the coin, i.e. the dealer's

It does not remove the uncertainty.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I wasn't referring to the trader's forecast, but to the other side of the coin, i.e. the dealer's
For trading, you have highlighted the important side of the coin.

Aleksey Ivanov:
For trading, you have highlighted an important side of the coin.

And this side of the coin has its (different) psychology?

Олег avtomat:

And this side of the coin has its own (different) psychology?

I don't know about their psychology, but if this "kitchen", they are on the "other side of the barricades" and very serious opponents.

Aleksey Ivanov:
I don't know about their psychology, but if this "kitchen", they are on the "other side of the barricades" and very serious opponents.

that "Yes" is a "Yes".

Once you acknowledge that, you start a serious trade

Aleksey Ivanov:
I don't know about their psychology, but if this "kitchen", then they are on the "other side of the barricades" and very serious opponents.

They are on the "other side of the barricades" in either case, be it "kitchen" or "non-cookery".

And since they are two sides of the same coin, we can assume that

P1 * P2 = 1

Thus we start mathematization of trading psychology ;)))

Олег avtomat:

They are on the "other side of the barricades" in either case, be it "kitchen" or "non-cookery".

And since they are two sides of the same coin, we can assume that

P1 * P2 = 1

Thus we start mathematization of trading psychology ;)))

And I wrote that the psychology of a successful trader must be complex. And the bots must be difficult to write, taking into account the subtle aspects of the problem.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Let's start a topic - the psychology of a successful locksmith (turner, milling contractor, janitor, housekeeper, etc., your choice).

Trading is either a business or a hobby. if it is a business, then all the rules of business and there is nothing to talk about, there is no subject. If a hobby, you can discuss anything, forever.

You are partly right, more precisely in the fact that trading is a business, albeit a specific one, which, as it turns out, is more properly treated as a hobby. And in light of recent discussions, we can establish one more psychological quality of a successful trader, which can even be put in the first place. Namely, a successful trader, like a successful businessman, should not be a "sucker" (to advertise services), and specifically, he should make enquiries and choose a reliable partner - a broker or a dealing center.

I believe that the psychology of success lies in the firmness of movement towards the intended goal, which is why I have made it my goal to learn to understand the processes involved in this business. Therefore, I believe it is even more than a business, closer to religion, philosophy of life, and if you look at trading as a hobby, you can play with something else as well.