Price signals, what will happen to them? - page 16

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Not cool of course. For instance, the trading system is designed in such a way that it is too risky to work with less than 10,000 quid. And this is where the cent account helped out. Now it turns out that to use this system you have to deposit really $10000, not every provider is able to do that and not every trader willing to do it. I think the narrowly targeted signals will remain. So, the subscription service will collapse and I have to switch to pamm.

Your logic is strange. You have written yourself that it would be foolish to deposit 10 000 on a risky system. And when the service protects its clients from such risky foolishness, you say that the signals service is "dead" now. If you are not thrilled with your system and you understand that it may not last long and bring tangible profits, you have no reason to take money for such a signal. Simply, now you can subscribe to such "stupid" signals for free, at your own risk, and then the subscribers will not complain to MQ, why they were not warned, why they were not protected, why such signals are allowed, and why they take money, etc..

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Your logic is strange. You write yourself that it's silly to enter 10 thousand on a risky system. And when the service protects its clients from such risky foolishness, you say that the signal service is "dead" now. If you are not thrilled with your system and you understand that it may not last long and bring tangible profits, you have no reason to take money for such a signal. Simply, now you can subscribe to such "stupid" signals for free, at your own risk, and then the subscribers will not complain to MQ, why they were not warned, why they were not protected, why such signals are allowed, and why they take money, etc..

I did not say that it is stupid to enter such an amount, I said that such an amount is necessary to operate a trading system with more or less acceptable risks. I'm calling the fact that many signal providers have made their work for free idiotic. Well, I agree that you may find subscribers with 100 dollars but with 10 000 dollars it is a thousand times less. But it doesn't matter, the service wasn't very honest in the past anyway...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I did not say that it is stupid to enter such an amount, I said that such an amount is necessary to operate a trading system with more or less acceptable risks. I'm calling the fact that many signal providers have made their work for free idiotic. Well, I agree that you may find subscribers with 100 dollars but with 10 000 dollars it is a thousand times less. But it doesn't matter, the service wasn't very honest in the past...

Sorry, I misunderstood the sentence. The service may be understood as well. You may have many cent accounts and then a few survivors will be gaining subscribers for a certain short period of time until the signal sells out. Subscribers are disgruntled and disappointed, the service's reputation is ruined for them, some will leave it irretrievably, and one provider is satisfied because he managed to earn.

Firstly, you can continue working with cent accounts and try to earn by trading.

Second, you can attract subscribers to the free signal to advertise yourself as a good trader. For example, trade for half a year with good profit and moderate drawdown, write in the description that free trade will still be available for six months, who is interested in further cooperation, write in personal. Then you can stop trading and write that on mybook signal with the same name, you can see the continuation of trading. It seems that so far it has not been forbidden. I would like to say, that it is possible to prohibit or restrict free subscription to other online services or PAMM accounts. Or, they introduce a separate rating of signals with cent ones written in large red letters that subscriptions here may be dangerous for your deposit. But at your own risk, you can subscribe for a fee.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Sorry, misunderstood the sentence. You can understand the service here too. They may have a lot of cent accounts and then a few survivors will be gaining subscribers for a short period of time until the signal runs out. Subscribers are disgruntled and disappointed, the service's reputation is ruined for them, some will leave it irretrievably, and one provider is satisfied because he managed to earn.

Firstly, you can continue to work with cent accounts and try to make money trading.

Second, you can attract subscribers to the free signal to advertise yourself as a good trader. For example, trade for half a year with good profit and moderate drawdown, write in the description that free trade will still be available for six months, who is interested in further cooperation, write in personal. Then you can stop trading and write that on mybook signal with the same name, you can see the continuation of trading. It seems that so far it has not been forbidden. I would like to say, that it is possible to prohibit or restrict free subscription to other online services or PAMM accounts. Or, they introduce a separate rating of signals with cent ones written in large red letters that subscriptions here may be dangerous for your deposit. But at your own risk, you can subscribe for a fee.

A filter from a pile of accounts can easily be screwed on. A cent account signal is possible only from the first trade, i.e. the account should be without history. And the second point of the filter, for example, no more than three accounts, or the total return on all accounts should be attached to each account of the provider. In general, you could easily bypass all sorts of smart people, just that the service itself does not need it.....

Evgeny Belyaev:

The broker keeps history for an nth period of time. Once out of that period, the broker has no history for the previous reporting period.

The broker P to you.

Ok then how do you explain that there are signals here with the same broker and the same account type with 4 years of history ?

So on the same accounts some have history and some don't ?

DZubova:

Ok, then how do you explain that there are signals here with the same broker and the same account type with 4 years of history ?

So on the same accounts some have history and some don't ?

I don't work for that broker. The question is obviously not for me.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I don't work for that broker. The question is clearly not for me.

The broker keeps history for an nth period of time. Once you have gone beyond that period, the broker has no history for the previous reporting period.The broker P to you.

Then how can you claim that the broker is lying to me? If you yourself are uninformed, write "I think" or "I believe" in front of your statements so as not to mislead anyone.

I read the whole section and only one comment seemed more or less normal and on-topic:

CB-SUPPORT1:

Renat and Rashid are people who consider their vision exceptional. They are not accommodating to anyone, it is normal for them to change working conditions in the process, this applies not only to traders but also to brokers. The format of their business communication is as follows: our costs have gone up, so you owe us more. But there is no foresight in action. When a cat climbs a tree, nothing else comes to mind but to simply cut the tree down. That's how MQ heads are.

As for cent accounts, this is an incredibly stupid decision, subscribers have always not cared about cent accounts or not, so they will go there, the only problem is that you can't find them, you can't see them. But maybe they just won't be there at all, maybe they can't be registered. On the other hand, brokers have a 20%/80% ratio of classic accounts, where 80% are cent accounts. Cent accounts got their popularity due to the fact that the average bill is falling every year. Traders do not have much interest in investing enough money to trade on regular accounts.

To make a difference MQ you have to start with yourself.

Otherwise, more than 50% of the rubbish, which does not correspond to the title of the topic at all!

It's really killing me:

Renat Fatkhullin:

Yes, they will be free.

We are gradually improving the service and will soon have more interesting features for subscribers.

That's it? No explanation why, no arguments? You just decide.
Are you improving? For whom exactly, may I ask? Were there surveys among users - what exactly and how to improve it? Or again, you "improved" only for yourself unilaterally.

Or here's more:

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Traders are more likely to use signals like CALM, that is from Service, which is built on the principle "trade for the signal is one thing, but trade for yourself is another.

Even if the service will be only a dozen signals - but each of them will really be a signal.

Statistics of "survivors" is known to all - no more than 5% - so why fool yourself and people and be a laughingstock.

Before the withdrawal of tenths signals from the paid zone - the forum is only talking about "how this signal got into the top", "how can there be such a gain", etc.

If you read comments on CALM, you will see a lot of bewilderment from the subscribers of CALM.

What does"really be a signal" mean anyway. And there's not enough talk about non-cent accounts? Yes, there are fewer of them, and that's not because they're cooler, just because there are fewer of them than cent accounts.

Conclusion:
1. Apparently, signal service cannot technically cope with the total mass of sold signals, so they decided to reduce their number on cent accounts.
2. Many people are trying to prove that cent accounts are a great risk for subscribers - but no one is forcing them to sign up!
It's the same as no one is forcing to use 1/500 leverage on the whole cutlet. Although they say everywhere that high leverage is a big risk. But there is a choice!

p.s. And the choice is HERE, in MQL at all, because it is a closed "Soviet" society in which the user's opinion does not interest! And the formulas for calculations and the withdrawal of accounts in the top as hidden from the uninitiated and not disclosed.

Rustem Bigeev:

By and large, there is no difference in principle, whether it's a cent account or a normal one, even if it's a demo account.... If this account gives adequate signals, it is worthy of its subscribers. There is also such an issue as psychological burden, which over time tends to accumulate.... So if someone feels comfortable signaling on a demo account and most importantly - it works, so why not.... After all, when you subscribe you should pay attention to trades, risks, etc. and not on what account they are made on....

Completely agree with you, there is a strategy there are indicators the provider is more at risk of losing subscribers here!

Viacheslav Dubinin:

I completely agree with you, there is a strategy, there are indicators the provider is more at risk of losing subscribers here!

The provider can risk ten quid and subscribers, while subscribers can risk tens of thousands of quid.