Correlation indicator. - page 9

For me it looks like this, and inputs by signals, not like this we buy, and there we sell, and we'll always be in profit:

Vitaly Muzichenko:

For me it looks like this, and inputs by signals, not like this we buy, and there we sell, and we'll always be in profit:

If you want to make a robot on these, or any other indicators, it's a waste of time. But I don't know, maybe I just don't know how to order (especially if you are a proger yourself).

If you use these indicators for manual trading, you will lose money.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If you want to make a robot on these, or any other indicators, it's a waste of time. But I don't know, maybe I just don't know how to order (especially if you are a proger yourself).

If you use these indicators for manual trading, you'll be losing money.

I don't think I can make a robot and most probably I won't make a profitable one, while manual trading is going great for almost a year.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

But manual trading has been going great for almost a year now.

There you go, it's not working.

Also throw out the indicators (just a tip).

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

There you go, it's not working.

Also throw out the indicators (just a tip).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then tell me, why do you need them?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Then tell me why you need them?

These are signals for quality inputs, not for picking locks that then need half a year to sort out

Vitaly Muzichenko:

These are signals for quality input, not for picking locks that then need half a year to sort out

I see.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

You can easily prove it. Just open a demo for 1000 quid and trade like him (don't be like me, I'm not very articulate). You will make money in any case. If you lose, show me how it's possible, how you can lose it by trading like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ieQLUwJU8

====================

For some reason everyone is talking about 5% a month)). I do not know why everyone is so obsessed with this five percent ........

I know all about paired trading upside down. And in this video, just the label teletrade already says it's ***.

Alexey Oreshkin:

I know all about steam trading inside out.

Enlighten me.