Correlation indicator. - page 3

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

only for fundamentally dependent processes, e.g. European indices such as DAX vs FTSE and some others. And there is no need for correlation because it is already clear that it tends to 1.

I don't see it in forex.

You are confusing one with the other.

If there is correlation. then you can make money on it and only on it, there is no need to attach everything else to it. Only correlation. And it makes no difference. forex or bank stocks.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

You are confusing one with the other.

If there is correlation, you can make money on it and only on it, there is no need to bring in everything else. Only correlation. It doesn't matter if it's forex or bank stocks.

You are deeply mistaken.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

you are deeply mistaken.

)))))))))

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

)))))))))

:) where's the argument? I wrote that correlation occurs, then it goes to no correlation or backwards... randomly, i.e. you can't predict these moments. And if so, then you add another spoonful of randomness to your system and mess with your head.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

:) where are the arguments? I wrote that correlation occurs, then it goes to no correlation or backwards... randomly, i.e. you can't predict these moments. And if you do, you add another spoonful of randomness to your system and mess with your head.

Arguments. That's the money I'm making on this. Yeah, it's not much, but I don't sweat it. And the main thing is it's unreal to lose there.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Arguments. It's the money I make from it. Yeah, it's not much, but I don't have to worry about it. And most importantly, it's unrealistic.

These arguments are invisible to anyone, so they're only arguments to you, or maybe you're just fooling yourself.

and it's just as real as any non-stationary process.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

These arguments are invisible to anyone, so they are arguments only for you, or maybe you are just fooling yourself

and it's just as real as any non-stationary process.

I am not fooling anybody, much less myself)))

I am not fooling anybody, and certainly not myself. You may lose just on those moments, but they are taken into account. That is why the profit margin is so low, but the nerves are strong.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I'm not fooling anyone, let alone myself))

You can only lose on these points, but they are taken into account. That is why the profits are so low, but the nerves are strong.

You can still owe money on such things :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You can still owe money on these :)

But you can also make money if you have no stops and nowhere to rush to;)

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

And you can earn, if there are no stops and nowhere to hurry;)

Well, this is the case when the correlation is obvious without correlations... Look at those indices I wrote above, even a bot earns on them