Paying for freelancing. - page 2

Renat Fatkhullin:

Exactly.

Well and the bacchanal of free scooping orders and doers has been partially shut down. Which people really don't like.

I have no thoughts or desire to bypass the service, because I understand that if I found someone here, it is because of the existence of the service. So don't lump everyone in the same line!

Alexey Oreshkin:

I have no thoughts and desire to bypass the service, because I understand that if I found someone here, it's because of the existence of the service. So don't lump everyone under the same heading!

Understand, it's not you who are being blocked, it's the MONEY that is being blocked. It makes no difference whether it is the money of an ordinary user, a new performer, an administrator or a moderator. This is the usual practice of all payment systems.

So to your "one size fits all"... "The only answer is: "You're no better or worse than any other custom writer."

Alexey Oreshkin:

I have no thoughts and no desire to bypass the service, because I understand that if I found someone here, it's because of the existence of the service. So don't try to put everyone on the same page.

That's not how we do it.

On the contrary, we make the most of opportunities to find performers and customers.

Right now there are 465 new jobs waiting to be done, and 306 orders in progress. Do you get the point? 465 jobs waiting to be filled!

Orders are most important and they are worth a lot of money if you leave the performer in a clean field with the words "look for orders yourself! We have done the job of attracting orders.

And then you say you don't need them.

Freelancing will be integrated into MetaEditor in the next release, which will bring more developers to the task.

At the same time as upgrading group projects.

Good service, too bad there's so much inconvenience.

Taras Slobodyanik:
The money is frozen so that they do not pay with cards.
Nevertheless, they pay with stolen cards and are charged by the vendor after they are unfrozen.

Vladimir Karputov:

Renat Fatkhullin:

I understand all of this. I am not arguing with your conditions, I am not making any demands or wishes, I am not making any requests.
I just expressed my opinion - these terms do not suit me, so I don't work. That is all.
And the fact that the topic has become so unexpectedly resonant for me is a reason for you to think. It means that I am not the only one who does not like these rules.

Mickey Moose:

It's a good service, it's a pity there's so much inconvenience.

What kind of inconveniences?

Payments? That's the way it is everywhere in almost all services. Everyone has to fight against fraud, otherwise the service will be destroyed. A service without a freeze is an immediate target for fraudsters.

With having to go through all the steps of the process? So it's the opposite, saving both sides from endless claims and failure to follow through.

And even our own arbitration has conducted more than 4,000 (four thousand!) proceedings, helping to bring the case to an end or to settle amicably.

Evgeny Belyaev:
Nevertheless, they pay with stolen money and after unfreezing the account the seller is charged.

Fortunately:

1. the payment centres are quick enough to respond and we manage to return
  2. we have weeded out a lot of people and now there are very few such cases
  3. we cover losses from our pocket, so all of our control actions are justified.
  4. MQL5 account has become more expensive for people because if you get caught once, all further activity is blocked

Evgeny Belyaev:
Nevertheless, stolen money is paid and the vendor is charged after defrosting.

So the customer gets what he ordered and the contractor goes unpaid? It seems strange to penalise the contractor because the customer is a crook.